Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Lol why am I the clear vote and how did I soft claim? I asked if wolves were town or not Bc I am one of them lol. You guys can’t be this simple - it’s fine I don’t need to play honestly 

Edit!!! Kill this man

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You thought blue was town...

I didn’t say I was blue. I thought red was mafia and blue was town yes. I thought as green that I was neither town nor mafia. But I was corrected that green is town so I’m town. I never claimed otherwise.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I didn’t say I was blue. I thought red was mafia and blue was town yes. I thought as green that I was neither town nor mafia. But I was corrected that green is town so I’m town. I never claimed otherwise.

Again I said you thought town was blue. Didn’t claim that you said you were blue. Learn to read. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Again I said you thought town was blue. Didn’t claim that you said you were blue. Learn to read. 

You responded to the question about how I supposedly soft claimed so you assumed that.

Something very fishy about this guy

scoundrel

Enjoy lynching me town d1. You guys must live being losers lol

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

You responded to the question about how I supposedly soft claimed so you assumed that.

Something very fishy about this guy

scoundrel

Enjoy lynching me town d1. You guys must live being losers lol

No I didn’t assume. If I had my vote would have changed to you. Did it? No. Another dumb moment for our favorite village idiot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Again you can’t read. I said it was a joke. You just quoted that. Man you are awful.

I read it fine. You responded the way you did whether you meant it or not. I’m done conversing with you. The number of posts you throw out is scummy enough for me

scoundrel