Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

https://www.phillyvoice.com/report-houston-texans-qb-deshaun-watson-wont-waive-no-trade-clause-play-philadelphia-eagles/

First off I hope this is true. Secondly, imagine being Watson and being picky about where you might land when you might never play another snap in the NFL. This guy went from one of the most likable players in the NFL to such an *** quicker than anyone could have imagined. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/report-houston-texans-qb-deshaun-watson-wont-waive-no-trade-clause-play-philadelphia-eagles/

First off I hope this is true. Secondly, imagine being Watson and being picky about where you might land when you might never play another snap in the NFL. This guy went from one of the most likable players in the NFL to such an *** quicker than anyone could have imagined. 

Dangerous play for him to illustrate an understanding on how consent works so openly.

Hope it’s true. What’s sad is this will get the city more universally against him than the 22+ women accusing him of rape, sexual assault, etc.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Dangerous play for him to illustrate an understanding on how consent works so openly.

Hope it’s true. What’s sad is this will get the city more universally against him than the 22+ women accusing him of rape, sexual assault, etc.

I hope the Eagles are out on him. Before, all the allegations I would have been all about acquiring him but I would hate it now. 

• Like 1

Did anyone actually watch Dillard during the last game? Seems like all y'all tuned out the game after maybe 1 drive. Sure he played against 2nd/3rd/fringe type guys but he didn't look bad. He got bull rushed and was able to sink his hips, get lower and stop the bull rush. He showed athleticism (not that that was an issue for him before hand?) with the few plays that they had him pulling as a lead blocker. There was maybe 1 or 2 plays and his false start that I saw that were a little shaky but he didn't play bad. I think this guy just needs more game reps if he wants to get better. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen here unless Lane or Mailata get hurt or he's traded which I don't think Howie will do unless someone blows him away with an offer. Knowing our luck, someone will go down within the first few weeks on the OL.

In other news, my boy Patrick Surtain who I was absolutely in love with has apparently been wowing Denver's coaching staff and they continue to give him more to work with. They've had him learning at multiple DB positions and is apparently everything he was hyped up to be thus far. I really wish we would've drafted him over Devonta but watching Devonta break that guy's ankle last week with that ~crisp~ route running made drafting him slightly less painful for me

18 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Imagine being the Eagles... thats like being the guy that they ugliest girl at school rejected for prom. 

8 hours ago, oland11 said:

Did anyone actually watch Dillard during the last game? Seems like all y'all tuned out the game after maybe 1 drive. Sure he played against 2nd/3rd/fringe type guys but he didn't look bad. He got bull rushed and was able to sink his hips, get lower and stop the bull rush. He showed athleticism (not that that was an issue for him before hand?) with the few plays that they had him pulling as a lead blocker. There was maybe 1 or 2 plays and his false start that I saw that were a little shaky but he didn't play bad. I think this guy just needs more game reps if he wants to get better. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen here unless Lane or Mailata get hurt or he's traded which I don't think Howie will do unless someone blows him away with an offer. Knowing our luck, someone will go down within the first few weeks on the OL.

Dillard was getting put on his butt by undrafted players in joint practices. He is soft. I am not sure he is even good depth at this point. I would need to see it on the field to be sure, but if it looks like poop and smells like poop.... it's probably not a steak.

giphy.gif

Well glad there is the extra week between the start of the season now. If he has it at least he’ll have the antibodies to get through the season. I’m glad we didn’t have to deal with too much of the antivax stuff like other teams did.