Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

26 minutes ago, oland11 said:

I'll take Khalil Mack without that contract lol

That would be ideal. 

Barnett and Dillard. Throw in a pick. For Mack and some money. If the Bears go winless for a few games, they’ll start kickstarting the new era and will need a way to keep their QB safe. 

24 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Lost fantasy thanks to Harbaugh playing soft there at the end of the game, unless they somehow stop them here and Lamar can do something..but even then they'll just go for a FG.

Same. Had Lamar and Ruggs and both were just not enough. Had every opportunity and still couldn’t muster the 6 points I needed. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Same. Had Lamar and Ruggs and both were just not enough. Had every opportunity and still couldn’t muster the 6 points I needed. 

Guy I was playing had the raiders kicker, they just had to get a first down and it would've been fine.
Shoulda gone with my gut and play Stafford

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Guy I was playing had the raiders kicker, they just had to get a first down and it would've been fine.
Shoulda gone with my gut and play Stafford

It was such a crazy finish. Can’t imagine the people that had big money on that poop show.