2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

24 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Kings finally getting in on the trading, sending their later 2nd to the Cavs for someone I have zero idea on. Anyone more informed than me, I’d love an opinion of the kid.

A non-prospect.  Generally speaking, if draft rights of players drafted 2+ years are being traded it's nothing as fodder.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

A non-prospect.  Generally speaking, if draft rights of players drafted 2+ years are being traded it's nothing as fodder.

6’9” wing who can knock down a 3 who’s likely not coming over or worth a damn and some cash, hot start Monte.

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You aren't wrong, but it's strange they'd pay for that now without knowing who is on the board.

To be fair, not like they have much flexibility to make free agent moves. They have had nice success drafting around that area. 

keon ellis would be a good pick at 35

or Cole Swider 

both would be good fits for the lakers. Would not shock me if LAL buys another pick.

lakere have been solid in the draft, think they drafted jordan clarkson around that range. 

Edited by indifference
  • Like 1