Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

And, here again, siding with Nacho.

I've suspected Nacho since some D1 stuff, and even more after D2 shenanigans. You suspected him too, until the end of D2, when you flipped your vote and killed a town. I'm just not one of those town characters that'll randomly flip my vote to follow whatever scum train appears that day.

I've suspected Pickle since D1. 

Then why are you questioning why I'm on Nacho, calling it tribal, if you've been doing the same thing?

What? I just asked you for your thoughts on ET. I know your vote on Nacho isn't moving. I haven't questioned you on that. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It is and I will do so.  Lynch whoever you want i will pardon if it's not nacho.  You seem vastly opposed to nacho for some reason and its baffling 

Because I think you're scum. And scummates with ET. Why is that so baffling? 

Just now, swoosh said:

What? I just asked you for your thoughts on ET. I know your vote on Nacho isn't moving. I haven't questioned you on that. 

C'mon man!

I'm beginning to think it's just a race against scrum tribes. Pickle/TL trying to get Nacho lynched first. Nacho trying to get Pickle lynched first. It would explain TL's confidence here, if they actually know something. But I don't buy Pickle's claim either. It's pick your poison. 

C'mon man!

I'm beginning to think it's just a race against scrum tribes. Pickle/TL trying to get Nacho lynched first. Nacho trying to get Pickle lynched first. It would explain TL's confidence here, if they actually know something. But I don't buy Pickle's claim either. It's pick your poison. 

How is that me questioning you? I'm just laying out my thoughts here.