Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Quoting swoosh's posts during this interval:

On 8/12/2021 at 3:49 PM, swoosh said:

@The Orca do you actually have anything? Otherwise I have something to share. Speak now or forever hold your peace. 

On 8/12/2021 at 3:52 PM, swoosh said:

Where do you have ET?

Swoosh's response to me saying I want Orca over Pickle who was in the lead in votes at the time:

On 8/12/2021 at 7:04 PM, swoosh said:

ET over both, and you know how high I am on Orca and Pickle being scum. 

Which is curious because previously he'd been all over Pickle.. I don't recall him pushing ET prior to this. Then he goers back and forth about whether he has info or not:

On 8/12/2021 at 7:11 PM, swoosh said:

Oh I don't have any info. I'm just planning on riding this stallion like I did Josh. 

On 8/12/2021 at 7:11 PM, swoosh said:

Or do I? 

On 8/12/2021 at 7:12 PM, swoosh said:

Enjoy the foreplay, it's so early. I haven't started drinking yet. 

Quite a bit later he once again tries to get an ET train going:

On 8/12/2021 at 8:42 PM, swoosh said:

Go ET

On 8/12/2021 at 8:48 PM, swoosh said:

ET and Pickle, ya knuckleheads 

On 8/12/2021 at 8:51 PM, swoosh said:

Always, ET and pickle

He finally switches to Pickle, his other suspect, after ET vote doesn't get traction:

On 8/12/2021 at 9:07 PM, swoosh said:

Oh, now the people want Pickle. I can dabble. 

I hard press him about ET80 because if he did have information I'd be willing to vote ET80 over pickle but he ultimately denies having informatino:

On 8/12/2021 at 9:18 PM, swoosh said:

I do not

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You won't bc swoosh said pretty emphatically that he had no info.  Could he have lied, not sure, its possible.  

I wouldn't call it empathic at all. He easily could've wanted to wait another day before claiming.

It's a bit curious why you want to shut this down though.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you don't wanna interact with me while I'm dealing with others of course ill miss it in the craziness.   Is there a reason that when I asked for any case you chose to ignore me and hide? 

the fact that you would suggest that I’m the type to hide in a mafia game, regardless of my alignment, is comical 

I just didn’t feel like responding at that moment during my read up, and went back to work before my read up ended. Also it’s just one of those things people ignore anyways, and I’m not the one to take on the burden of being a hard pusher any more.

No one spoke up so I assumed no one had one.  If you did and chose to stay quiet, what's that say about your intentions?

It says nothing about my intentions, that happens a lot in mafia 

the fact that you’re ignoring my read and now coming at me shows you now have ignored my squire push twice, just pointing that out 

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Quoting swoosh's posts during this interval:

Swoosh's response to me saying I want Orca over Pickle who was in the lead in votes at the time:

Which is curious because previously he'd been all over Pickle.. I don't recall him pushing ET prior to this. Then he goers back and forth about whether he has info or not:

Quite a bit later he once again tries to get an ET train going:

He finally switches to Pickle, his other suspect, after ET vote doesn't get traction:

I hard press him about ET80 because if he did have information I'd be willing to vote ET80 over pickle but he ultimately denies having informatino:

But yeah my thoughts...

Did swoosh have an invest? I don't know. I think he could've had one or not. Like I said, seemed like it was a weird push.

More importantly though - if ET80 is scum and him or his partner(s) read this, are they going to assume swoosh has an invest? ET80 has been rather unwilling to participate in the actual game and has mostly stayed under the radar.

@swoosh if you did have info you should've shared it for sure. A lesson.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

youve been doing nothing but that all game. you'll barely even talk about other players except in the context how they might be my partner.

Lets recap:

I found your actions during D1... strange. You suddenly switch to Josh, then Tk3 follows you seconds after. No discussion. No rationale. Nothing. Minutes before the end of the vote, you switch off of Josh. O...k.

In D2, you make the push against Matts, and Matts flips town. Not only that, but swoosh accused you of displaying scum behavior during D2, and even had his vote on you during D2. Now that I know swoosh is/was town, those claims hold more weight... it certainly wasn't just me.

Your arguments with Pickle about his claimed role were just... bad. Confusingly bad. As in "the governor may not be in this game because she has appeared in almost half of the episodes" bad.

In fairness to me, you haven't actually been cleared yet. But, I'll ask: do you think I'm town?

26 minutes ago, squire12 said:

TL.   See posts on page 114

hokie, lurking scum doing just enough to be not modkilled.  supposedly pops into thread coincidentally after I vote for him.  didn't know who he voted for on D1 that he also attributed to nacho  making that happen (or some wording close to that)...first said it was Josh, then matts and finally after I posted his end of each day votes realized it was jason

Alright assuming we get more people to join the exercise we can expand this, but from your view this is what you have

1. Scoundrel- farm hand

2. Nacho- farm hand

3. Orca- Monica

4. Pickle- didn't get lynched, Gov Perry

5. TL- scum

7. Tk3

9. Dome

12 hokiehigh- scum

13 Raves- semi claimed a character and a role, unknown move 

14. Et 

16. Squire- town 

How many scum would you think is conservatively or decent chance of being innthe game? (Just pick a number)

Also, is there anyone you are pretty confident is town?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Lets recap:

I found your actions during D1... strange. You suddenly switch to Josh, then Tk3 follows you seconds after. No discussion. No rationale. Nothing. Minutes before the end of the vote, you switch off of Josh. O...k.

In D2, you make the push against Matts, and Matts flips town. Not only that, but swoosh accused you of displaying scum behavior during D2, and even had his vote on you during D2. Now that I know swoosh is/was town, those claims hold more weight... it certainly wasn't just me.

Your arguments with Pickle about his claimed role were just... bad. Confusingly bad. As in "the governor may not be in this game because she has appeared in almost half of the episodes" bad.

As someone who played and created a lot of mafia setups and looking over the character, I stand by 100% she could easily be a cover role. Most people fill their games with the most relevant characters giving scum the scraps. Its just the way it works. I usually try to give them one decent cover but its still not a prime character.

The gov is definitely a character who could easily be a cover role.

In fairness to me, you haven't actually been cleared yet. But, I'll ask: do you think I'm town?

still neutral to me.

I could see you being scum but I want to believe you're town

for those who need this or missed it earlier

day 1 day 2 day 3
42 85 142

Josh - - 5 - Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire, Raves, Dome (Orca : says he didn't vote Josh)
Nacho - 5 - jason, TL2, Pickle, Dome, Orca
Pickle - 5 - Nacho, Tk3, swoosh, Scoundrel, squire12
Nacho --2--Matts, josh
Matts - 6 - Nacho, squire, Scoundrel, Raves, swoosh, tk3
Nacho - 4 - TL, Hokie, Pickle, Orca

ET - - 1 --Bucs Scoundrel - 1 - ET Orca- 1 - ET

No vote - - 1-, Hokie jason - 1 - Hokie squire12 - 1 - Dome

Bucs--1-, TL Raves--1-Matts  

Raves - - 2-Jason, Pickle    

Jason - 1 - Scoundrel    

Matts - 1 - nacho    

So quick recap of loosely stated cases (i emphasize quick bc my head is killing me)

Dome ➡️ squire bc he blindly accepted domes lolclaim of fake claim investigator 

Raves ➡️ dome assuming bc of the lol fake claim

Squire ➡️ hokie assuming bc of the baffling posts he has made, etc.  

Orca, pickle, and hokie ➡️ nacho bc of who he pushed, the lies he posted, the flip flop of his stance on claims etc.  (TL was in om this as well)

Nacho ➡️ pickle bc he thinks I'm the GF even though I pardoned myself.  

Swoosh was all over et but never said why I think he may have said it was just a read

Scoundrel ↔️ et I know et was pushing scoundrel but can't remember if scoundrel pushed back 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As someone who played and created a lot of mafia setups and looking over the character, I stand by 100% she could easily be a cover role. Most people fill their games with the most relevant characters giving scum the scraps. Its just the way it works. I usually try to give them one decent cover but its still not a prime character.

The gov is definitely a character who could easily be a cover role.

still neutral to me.

I could see you being scum but I want to believe you're town

I don't disagree - it could be a cover role - but the episodes argument was just... confusing. Of course the governor could have abilities, regardless of the episode count.

But, lets put that aside for a second. Matts was just a mistake, right? Fine. Are you town?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Alright assuming we get more people to join the exercise we can expand this, but from your view this is what you have

1. Scoundrel- farm hand

2. Nacho- farm hand

3. Orca- Monica

4. Pickle- didn't get lynched, Gov Perry

5. TL- scum

7. Tk3

9. Dome

12 hokiehigh- scum

13 Raves- semi claimed a character and a role, unknown move 

14. Et 

16. Squire- town 

How many scum would you think is conservatively or decent chance of being innthe game? (Just pick a number)

Also, is there anyone you are pretty confident is town?

I think that starting ratio was 12 town to 4 scum (could be 3 to 1 in the scum/indy world).  Very outside chance of 11 town to 5 scum, but with what appears to be a fair amount of vanilla town, I think 12 to 4 is more likely.

town:  Tk3, scoundrel, nacho, raves

Neutral:   Orca, pickle, dome

Scum:  ET, TL, hokie

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I wouldn't call it empathic at all. He easily could've wanted to wait another day before claiming.

It's a bit curious why you want to shut this down though.

Why you lying again.  Everything you say lately is just lies.  

Fact swoosh said emphatically he had nothing 

Fact I believe he could have lied and really did have something.  

Fact bantle claimed invest 

So what was swoosh?

Where am I shutting anything down.  I'm not.  I'm providing TL facts and my opinion on what could have happened in a discussion on it and you come in with another lie to try stir the pot. 

23 hours ago, squire12 said:
On 8/10/2021 at 6:46 PM, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Nacho --1--Matts

ET - - 1 --Bucs

No vote - - 1-, Hokie, 

Bucs--1-, TL 

Josh - - 7-nacho, Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire, Orca, Raves 

Raves - - 4-Jason, Pickle, Josh, Scoundrel 

9 to eliminate

Day ends at 8 PM east

Expand  

Vast majority of posts after this are from 

Scoundrel, swoosh, Raves, Josh, squire

TL posts a few below, as did nacho

now nacho moved off josh and takes a ton of heat.  Yet the TL posts below just feels like someone wanting to save a scummate but not able to

On 8/10/2021 at 6:52 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Is there a rationale in voting out Josh over someone who hasn't been active... like... at all?

I suspected bucs initially, and he's still not posting. I don't see why he wouldn't be a better target for town.

looking for reasoning on a Josh vote, and suggests an inactive as an alternative

On 8/10/2021 at 6:55 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I don't think I feel comfortable following a train around this late. I'm on bucs, and I'll happily stay on him if town wants to follow suit.

not wanting to follow a train, yet just is happy to park a vote off a main wagon

On 8/10/2021 at 7:04 PM, bcb1213 said:

Josh has been voted out. Write - up shortly followed by night 

TL

@Pickle Rickthis is part of what has me thinking TL

page 114 has a bit more

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

the fact that you would suggest that I’m the type to hide in a mafia game, regardless of my alignment, is comical 

I just didn’t feel like responding at that moment during my read up, and went back to work before my read up ended. Also it’s just one of those things people ignore anyways, and I’m not the one to take on the burden of being a hard pusher any more.

It says nothing about my intentions, that happens a lot in mafia 

the fact that you’re ignoring my read and now coming at me shows you now have ignored my squire push twice, just pointing that out 

No one is ignoring it.  You are refusing to discuss it.  You literally barely posted for 3 days.  Half the game probably didn't know you were playing (some said).  You ready to post and work this through?