Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

You said there was a 33-66% chance he was scum on that list based on no intel. It is at least 50% wrong, Pickle has been saved and I am pretty sure TL. I think the whole list was a goose chase.

I know scum when I see it. 

That was my opinion at the time, yes

2 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

You said there was a 33-66% chance he was scum on that list based on no intel. It is at least 50% wrong, Pickle has been saved and I am pretty sure TL. I think the whole list was a goose chase.

I know scum when I see it. 

Because you have a mirror?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Id consider watch and tracks invests myself... but If it was a watch or track he wouldn't have gotten a move failed message if you didn't visit or was visited, he'd get a message saying you didn't go anywhere/ weren't visited by anyone... assuming bcb doesn't have a completely unheard of resolution to those powers. 

Hosts do that stuff differently so no idea.  

On 8/12/2021 at 9:16 AM, squire12 said:

From my wiki read on it, here are some characters that could be scum

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_(American_TV_series)

Josh character....Dan Jenkins, a billionaire land developer from California whose main goal is to take the Yellowstone ranch from John and his family (season 1–2)

????...Chief Thomas Rainwater, the nearby Native American tribal chief. He seeks to reclaim the Yellowstone ranch from John and his family, land that he considers stolen from the Native Americans who originally inhabited it

????....Mo, Rainwater's driver, and bodyguard

???..... Senator Huntington ("Daybreak"), an ally of Chief Rainwater

?????.... Malcolm Beck, a rival businessman and nemesis to John Dutton (season 2)

????.... Teal Beck, Malcolm's brother and business partner (season 2)

Info from pages ago.

Senator Huntington would surely have a security detail. Whoever is Chief Rainwater would have a "bodyguard" (Mo). That's three (3) potential scum characters in one faction.

A second faction would be Malcolm Beck and Teal Beck, two (2) more scum.

I believe 11 characters remain. That leaves six (6) remaining Yellowstone.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hosts do that stuff differently so no idea.  

Yes but not that differently. Even "no one" tracker/watcher reports are immensely useful and part of the reason the role exists. It would truly be baffling that a host would make this a failure result.

Moreover, I don't think jason would've mentioned it if he believed his move could fail on its own.

23 hours ago, The Orca said:

You said I said something I didn't say...thats a lie in my book

robert downey jr ok GIF

23 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I have lied exactly zero times.

23 hours ago, The Orca said:

You have lied multiple times this game...crazy if town, which you are not 

On 8/12/2021 at 7:59 PM, The Orca said:

Its pretty straight forward. You have been spinning when I bring up the 3 farm hands and it probably is a cover role for scum and you and Scoundrel are suspect due to it. Now you are agreeing its a cover role but only if anyone else claims it basically. You are saying that im suspect because I dont allow for the concept of multiple farm hands when I have clearly said I believe Scoundrel over you. 1 of you is scum. I think the other is town which is accounting for the multiple farm hands to allow for a farm hand to be a cover role

Get all that. You spinning lies and making up stuff to get ahead of my push. Last time you did that you were scum in Criminal Minds Mafia 

On 8/12/2021 at 7:51 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

What are you babbling on about?

On 8/12/2021 at 7:50 PM, The Orca said:

Do you not follow the illogical premise here?

On 8/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

just those who challenge the notion that there are likely multiple vanilla farmhands like you have.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:45 PM, The Orca said:

So you are suspect of everyone because they haven't claimed a vanilla farmhand?

On 8/12/2021 at 7:41 PM, The Orca said:

1. Not shocked. Im calling it a scum cover role for someome, which i believe it is and works perfectly in the set up I've seen. Scoundrel or you and Scoundrel isn't spinning lies 

2. I never said I didn't have a move did I lol. You keep making stuff up to discredit me. I dont over look stuff like that 

I posted something of a list if you want to include it 

On 8/12/2021 at 7:03 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

imo Orca over Pickle.

Orca seemed shocked that there were "so many farmhands" but also is claiming no moves. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Pickle isn't lying about being a PR. Or at the very least, I noticed him soft a few things that make me unsure.

On 8/12/2021 at 3:45 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

i'm fairly certain you're scum so interacting with you isn't something I care to do, no.

i've been telling you that you're wrong all yesterday. it's tiresome.

On 8/12/2021 at 3:36 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

that would be quite impossible.

but im bored of this game at this point.

orca

On 8/12/2021 at 1:57 PM, Tk3 said:

Nacho's behavior was SOO bad at the end of D1 (given the flip) that I mostly cannot believe he would actually do that as scum

It feels too much like a false flag where everything went too conveniently for scum to not try to push it the next day

It's either 1-2 scum on the Nacho line and Nacho is town OR Nacho just yolo'ed D1, in an attempt to lolclear, and I just don't see him making a move like that, knowing that he was already losing a partner

On 8/12/2021 at 1:58 PM, Pickle Rick said:

He is pounding his chest all day saying he gets to decide the vote and when it comes down to it he failed to vote out scum d1 and then votes out town d2.  But yeah keep going down that route, how many times is he gonna fail before we come to our senses (at least those not already seeing the light)

On 8/12/2021 at 2:01 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

i never said that

On 8/12/2021 at 2:03 PM, Pickle Rick said:

On 8/12/2021 at 2:05 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I get to decide what a good lynch is, yes. All town players get to do this.

I never said I can decide the vote.

I'm honestly not sure how you made that leap.

On 8/11/2021 at 10:02 PM, The Orca said:

You don't get to decide what is a good lynch 🤣.

You are a good lynch imo based on your voting pattern. Jason and Scondrel as well 

On 8/11/2021 at 10:02 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I do get to decide actually

When the game ends, I'll be right and you'll be wrong or scum.

On 8/11/2021 at 10:04 PM, The Orca said:

I do get to decide

I'm town so when it ends you will be scum or wrong. See how that works 

On 8/11/2021 at 10:10 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm town. So you'll be wrong 100%. Why ate you clearing Matts of all people???

On 8/11/2021 at 10:12 PM, The Orca said:

How is that clearing Matts? You are making stuff up as scum do

On 8/11/2021 at 10:14 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

You're saying I'd be wrong or scum. How do you know I'm wrong about Matts?

On 8/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, The Orca said:

Cause just about every other post of yours keeps pointing to me lol

On 8/11/2021 at 10:22 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm trying to find partner reads for Matts. What would you think if you were me, given your vote?

On 8/11/2021 at 10:28 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I changed my mind after rereading in the morning. Do you not change your mind?

Voting with bucs on someone who I think has a high liklihood of being scum doesn't mean I flipped off Matts either. I've been clamoring for Matts. I'm the only reason there's four votes on Matts right now and not on you. Lmao.

On 8/11/2021 at 9:38 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

people on my line are top scum candidates. it's not a coincidence, there are actual scum on my line. im not sure why you lack the imagination to realize that

On 8/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, The Orca said:

1. Wouldn't the votes say otherwise?

2. Isnt that what Pickle said already lol?

On 8/11/2021 at 9:41 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Pickle was laughably wrong.

Meanwhile there's still no one on my vote line who actually lynched Josh. Mutliple people who tried to swing a bw against his lynching, though.

On 8/11/2021 at 9:43 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

that said, the fact people have come out of hiding to defend against a Matts wagon when they didn't for the Pickle wagon is telling. @swoosh

On 8/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

btw i have no idea how prevalent my character is in the show but I'm Lloyd Pierce.

On 8/11/2021 at 7:29 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Never said it couldn't be.

If you're town look at the company you're keeping by voting me. Not a single one voted Josh at any point yesterday (that i recall... at the very least none of them voted him at the end).

TL2

Jason

Pickle

Hokie

You might not have liked the fact that Josh's emotional crying at the end of d1 swayed me off his lynch line, but phew. Pickle and Jason were trying to get a Raves flip, TL2 was tunneling bucs (confirmed town), while you were going for NL. If there's not at least one scum in this group I'd be shocked. Probably two.

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

The lie was you saying I was trying to shut it down when I in fact was discussing it 

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That's not a lie at all - he definitely wasn't forceful about it. He bobbled back and forth whether he had info or not.

emphatically - adverb
  1. in a forceful way.

Good we agree then

I'm just as interested in whether scum thought he did. Which would mean et80 is scum. But alas.

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why you lying again.  Everything you say lately is just lies.  

Fact swoosh said emphatically he had nothing 

Fact I believe he could have lied and really did have something.  

Fact bantle claimed invest 

So what was swoosh?

Where am I shutting anything down.  I'm not.  I'm providing TL facts and my opinion on what could have happened in a discussion on it and you come in with another lie to try stir the pot. 

17 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I wouldn't call it empathic at all. He easily could've wanted to wait another day before claiming.

It's a bit curious why you want to shut this down though.

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You won't bc swoosh said pretty emphatically that he had no info.  Could he have lied, not sure, its possible.  

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Info from pages ago.

Senator Huntington would surely have a security detail. Whoever is Chief Rainwater would have a "bodyguard" (Mo). That's three (3) potential scum characters in one faction.

A second faction would be Malcolm Beck and Teal Beck, two (2) more scum.

I believe 11 characters remain. That leaves six (6) remaining Yellowstone.

there is a 0% chance the game started with six scum, especially with a sizable portion of the town being vanilla. Four at most, imo (which means three potentially remain).

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I didn't use your same argument. I said that you had your own rationale.

You told me that if I didn’t like your argument of squire that I don’t like my own, because it’s the same.

You literally defended your argument to be by trying to tell me it’s the same as my argument. Now that I’ve called you on that you’re saying it’s not the same?

Honestly, though, I'm just not exactly sure I care at this point. squire has consumed pages asking for others to make their arguments, then making poor counter-arguments, then asking them to make their arguments... again... before telling them that, if they aren't willing to go back and quote all of the elements of their argument, those arguments must not be valid. He'll then find those quotes, and provide poor counter-arguments to those quotes, just to wait a day or so and ask that those arguments be made again.

I’m not saying I think squire is town.

I'm new at Mafia, and I don't really see myself sticking around. If "waste enough time and energy with useless conversation until the person begins to lose interest" is a common scum tactic, it's certainly an effective one. So, yeah, maybe that's his play.

it’s a really really common tactic, if you’re not going to hide you’re going to try to mislead/waste towns time 

But, who knows? He'll act scummy as town for the sole purpose of playing longer, so I guess it's consistent.

I do to. Lots of players do. It’s not an uncommon tactic at all.

• Like 1