Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

it's cute that Hokie (after trying to get ppl to vote me) left me off of his scum list.. then flipped his vote to someone who he thinks I'd be likely to flip on

kind of confirms he's probably a baddie.. probably gives us nothing, but was hoping that a final new vote from Hokie might give us some bread crumbs after he flips

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

it's cute that Hokie (after trying to get ppl to vote me) left me off of his scum list.. then flipped his vote to someone who he thinks I'd be likely to flip on

kind of confirms he's probably a baddie.. probably gives us nothing, but was hoping that a final new vote from Hokie might give us some bread crumbs after he flips

you claimed the top character what am i supposed to say. no counter claim

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Didn't he say he is following me or something and then lists me as potential scum. The things people say lol

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

One of the Dutton claims are probably a cover role, imo.

ET80's and Orca's stand out as possibilities

I agree

My wider point was that all claimed characters are Duttons or friends of Duttons... so appealing that he is a friend of Duttons doesn't help

Day 5 

Well that didn't work 

Raves, good works not dying 

Alright do we want to Tl or hokie 

Wait, I want advice on my fantasy team 

The mod sux for this reason 

Rambles 

OK let's just go with hokie 

Hokie  has been his best to impress the groups.  He walks around, follows orders and generally tries his best. Unfortunately he's a bit of a fool so the group has grown tired of him.  He gets called into the office and is subsequently fired 

Hokie has been eliminated.  He was Steve Herndon -Livestock Agent  Yellowstone aligned 

It is now night five.  Will last until 730 unless all moves come in