Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Orca ET or Dome for me

yeah.. for me its Orca, ET, Dome, or TL... or pickle if we decide we think godfather instead of governor, but I think we can deal with that decision later

I'll roll the dice on one of the three you said

maybe ET?

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

did you vote Josh? the VC I have has you without a vote that night also.

D3 you had an inconsequential vote, and last night abstaining from voting IS hiding. You could have hammered, or you could have chosen someone to cast a vote on to try to push it onto someone else.

it was not hiding. Hiding would be not voting, voting for someone who wouldn’t be the lynch, or piling on at :59… something where the intent of my vote wasn’t truly known.

the reason I made the no lynch vote was specifically so people would see it and react

But the ratio is probably like 5-3 right now.. choosing not to vote is unacceptable this late. I don't know how you are disputing that

I’m not disputing whether or not it’s acceptable. 

choosing not to vote when I have not been paying attention is just as likely to help/hurt town than making an uniformed vote. 

the reason I had to stop actually playing or caring about mafia is people who clearly weren’t read up deciding lynches last second when id spent all day stating my case on someone.

If you did vote for Josh D1, that does mean something in the positive column though

MVP, perhaps?

Edited by Dome

Just now, Tk3 said:

yeah.. for me its Orca, ET, Dome, or TL... or pickle if we decide we think godfather instead of governor, but I think we can deal with that decision later

I'll roll the dice on one of the three you said

maybe ET?

Orca came through really scumtastic on some VCs I’d prefer him first 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Orca ET or Dome for me

Lets go with this for a second.

swoosh seemed to want ET. He has been really quiet. Was that "I didn't read my role" thing a ploy?

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so Pickle is either town governor (now vanilla).. or he was 1x deathproof/voteproof scum

maybe that's the first branch of the decision tree.. we either need to decide he's later and vote him, or we decide he's the governor and form a bloc with him

So, if we assume that Pickle is town governor, that leaves us with: Raves, Scoundrel, Tk3, Pickle and I? ET and Dome as scum? Or, if there's a third faction (we know that Drifter exists, although it may be irrelevant), does that put Pickle, ET, Dome and Orca as the possible scum faction participants? 4-2-2?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So who you use your move on and when? 

N1 swoosh (not Beth btw)

N2 Jason (Beth) was killed, I was the last player to send a move so bcb just processed night 2 because my move was rendered obsolete anyways  

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so Pickle is either town governor (now vanilla).. or he was 1x deathproof/voteproof scum

maybe that's the first branch of the decision tree.. we either need to decide he's later and vote him, or we decide he's the governor and form a bloc with him

Time travel back to when I suggested the best way to figure it out 

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Lets go with this for a second.

swoosh seemed to want ET. He has been really quiet. Was that "I didn't read my role" thing a ploy?

So, if we assume that Pickle is town governor, that leaves us with: Raves, Scoundrel, Tk3, Pickle and I? ET and Dome as scum? Or, if there's a third faction (we know that Drifter exists, although it may be irrelevant), does that put Pickle, ET, Dome and Orca as the possible scum faction participants? 4-2-2?

so I guess the reason I'm not buying this 3rd party is that for one thing, there has only been 1 set of hits nightly. So if there's a 3rd party, its a not killing party. Which IDK what that is. It could be cult, but if it were cult and none have flipped yet, then they would have won by now.

So idk what that 3rd faction could be

I think its 5-3 and we have no choice but to get the votes right

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Time travel back to when I suggested the best way to figure it out 

Strip him, hog tie him, throw him in a playpen with a bunch of feral cats, and go to town with a laser pointer until he squeals?

• Like 1