Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

His push near the end of the squire vote was either 1) scum trying to save scum, or 2) Scoundrel thinking squire was actually town and Scoundrel actually wanting squire to take over for him. When squire flipped down, I had to assume it would be 2.

Every single time I've argued that Scoundrel is scum, I've been told that that's just the way he plays. So, I don't know, but whatever at this point. I have to try and trust someone.

Make a case against him 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Really?

It was obvious to me Pikcle was going to survive a lynch, so the only clear way to find out if it was a pardon or godfather (etc) was to lynch someone else. I volunteered cause you all chicken 

Think Outer Space GIF by NASA

And you would have been pardoned.  Where did dome end up on that lynch, im curious 

If the remaining split is 5-3, why don't the 5 of us just band together and do something? What's the worst that can happen? The game ends? Oh no!

swoosh wanted ET. Tk3 has been skeptical of ET. Nacho wanted ET. Scoundrel is on the ET wagon. Lets just freakin' hammer vote someone and see what happens.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If the remaining split is 5-3, why don't the 5 of us just band together and do something? What's the worst that can happen? The game ends? Oh no!

swoosh wanted ET. Tk3 has been skeptical of ET. Nacho wanted ET. Scoundrel is on the ET wagon. Lets just freakin' hammer vote someone and see what happens.

Which 5 need to band together?

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Randomized gif postings, OMGUS reactionary votes, "asking" scum to hit him.

Within the next 10 posts from him, he'll vow to never play Mafia again once he flips town. (And he'll play the next game).

It's clockwork. Every single time.

Lmao man ET you are fun as scum

Also anyone know Bcb's habit as a host bc I'm pretty sure he let's guys stay in chats even if they are dead.  Might have been orca as a Mason talking from the dead one game, or that could have been another host (would mean dome is a liar or telling the truth if someone knows for sure)

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also anyone know Bcb's habit as a host bc I'm pretty sure he let's guys stay in chats even if they are dead.  Might have been orca as a Mason talking from the dead one game, or that could have been another host (would mean dome is a liar or telling the truth if someone knows for sure)

What?