Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway if I’m scum I’ll trade you my S23 2nd round pick (don’t have a first) in NSFL for your S23 10th. I promise. You have my word. 

Not quite quitting, but bargaining outside of the actual game.

Like. Clockwork.

Tick tock.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@Dome @Raves I sort of actually think the two of you are town. Orca doesn't want to vote ET. If you two vote him, along with the votes we currently have (Scoundrel, TL, Tk3), it's a hammer vote and we move on. Lets just do this and see what happens.

Mind readers never tell accurate information 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What?

Dome said he used his move on bantle n2 but bcb wouldn't process it bc bantle died that night, meaning they couldn't become masons and I guess bantle would have been kicked from the Mason chat if he did it properly.  

It doesn't add up to me.  All moves process at once, nothing conflicted so imo bantle and dome should have become masons and therefore should be in a mason chat right now 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Dome said he used his move on bantle n2 but bcb wouldn't process it bc bantle died that night, meaning they couldn't become masons and I guess bantle would have been kicked from the Mason chat if he did it properly.  

It doesn't add up to me.  All moves process at once, nothing conflicted so imo bantle and dome should have become masons and therefore should be in a mason chat right now 

That adds up imo. That exact thing happened to me in another game. No idea the host