Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Hold on.

If Pickle is scum Governor Perry, could that imply that he may actually have a pardon, as he claimed he did?

Notice all of the dead town and no pardon granted?

But, take it one step farther. If Orca had wanted the vote on himself when Pickle survived, perhaps Pickle was going to pardon him. It would've given the appearance that both were cleared, when, in reality, both were scum. Orca would've rather Pickle use his pardon on him instead of burning his deathproof.

In the possibility that that's all true, SGP still has a pardon left... and killing ET likely won't work.

But SGP no longer has his deathproof. I think we need to kill Pickle here.

I have very very rarely seen an actual scum (mafia) gov power. Its too easy to hide as town, unless you give town that power as well, which doesn't appear likley here 

Its most likley Pickle is town gov or indy gov/deathproof or mafia godfather/deathproof. That's the likley options 

Just now, The Orca said:

I have very very rarely seen an actual scum (mafia) gov power. Its too easy to hide as town, unless you give town that power as well, which doesn't appear likley here 

Its most likley Pickle is town gov or indy gov/deathproof or mafia godfather/deathproof. That's the likley options 

Are you aligned with Pickle?

This is strange to me. We've got at least four, but probably five, town remaining. We've got clear and undeniable targets: both ET and Pickle went right after Scoundrel, who is confirmed town. I don't see how some town are reluctant to go after scum and try to win this thing.

(swoosh was all over Pickle's early behavior, including his attempt to subtlety shift the D1 attention away from Josh.)

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This is strange to me. We've got at least four, but probably five, town remaining. We've got clear and undeniable targets: both ET and Pickle went right after Scoundrel, who is confirmed town. I don't see how some town are reluctant to go after scum and try to win this thing.

(swoosh was all over Pickle's early behavior, including his attempt to subtlety shift the D1 attention away from Josh.)

How is he confirmed town? 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Didn't something similar happen to Pickle?

No, he was saved from a lynch.

He's more of a town lean for me due to the ability.  If it was truly a pardon, which I'm starting to doubt, that's 100% a town only move, but if it was a one-shot immunity or something like that, then it could definitely be a scum move.

21 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How is he confirmed town? 

16 minutes ago, Raves said:

Exactly.  The only confirmed town is me, and that's cuz scum tried to night kill me and failed.

So @TL-TwoWinsAway how is Scoundrel confirmed town?

so just thinking about this logically.. it's been a 3-3 vote for over 12 hours

meaning, that if there are two scum NOT on either voting line, they could have hammered, and if there is a group of 3 town voting for town, then people could have come off their current line to hammer the other

(that expected behavior is assuming LYLO)

so my hunch is that ONE line is probably 3 town voting scum, the other line is probably 2 scum + 1 town voting town

but ultimately, @Raves is going to have to decide on either the Scoundrel or ET voting lines, or he has to convince the ET/Orca/Pickle trio to leave the Scoundrel line and vote TL with him. Just doing nothing isn't a positive outcome

@Dome also needs to make a choice, or convince a group to move

Otherwise, we're in a stalemate for 8 hours until something caves at the deadline

• Like 1