Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Day 5

This is normally where I do recaps but not able to read everything so 

Et was surrounded by the group. Being a businessman he has no chance 

Et has been eliminated he was Roarke businessman  takeover aligned.  Now night 6

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

More info pertaining to the end of season 3:

"Roarke Morris and Willa Hayes

If these two aren't the scariest villains you've seen on the show, you clearly aren't watching close enough. Part of what's so intense about these two is there's really nothing that can be done to stop them. They have so much money backing them, even the Governor had to get on board...not to mention Willa casually got Beth fired. We know Roarke was behind John's old nemesis nearly killing Teeter and Colby, so is he also behind the gunmen who shot John and Kayce in the last episode? What about the bomb that goes off in Beth's office? It seems like these two have endless resources so we're scared to see what they bring to the table in season 4..."

It's possible that ET and Orca are Roarke Morris and Willa Hayes, and Pickle is Governor Perry.

I'll just set this here in case they kill me.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think I figured this out...maybe

Scoundrel, TL, ET 

Scoundrel and TL have teamed up to push ET like crazy and ET is sticking with his "for sure" Scoundrel push. Matched what everyone else is pushing and better for Scoundrel/TL if its ET that goes between the 3, since 2 would be on the lynch 

Just a theory but I'm liking it

Makes sense that ET hasn't claimed either and started with the im not reading PM "gameplay"

Based on claims and some thread play

Town: me, Raves, Dome, Tk3 (though he is the black sheep of the family)

Scum: Scoundrel, TL, ET

Unknown/Indy: Pickle (could flip him and ET though), but with my theory I like it this way for now 

If there is only 2 scum left, Scoundrel and TL imo

If this is right I will retire for good (odds are against me but let's see)