Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So.. I think Pickle is lying, and he's actually the final scum, who is trying to claim "harmless other" in efforts to survive

However, I, in fact, am actually a Survivor, which Pickle is claiming to be

So @Pickle Rick, I'll extend to you the same offer you tried to present

Hold on. So, in other words: if surviving town just votes Pickle, and you vote along with Pickle, the vote locks at 2-2?

How does that resolve? And why wouldn't you just vote with surviving town and end this madness with the people that worked to get you here?

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Day 7

So should we discuss anything 

Nope 

Sounds good 

Orca was shimmering out of the shower. The group watched. Trying to keep their teepees from going six to midnight.  What is wrong with you bcb , said the players. Shrug 

Orca has been eliminated. He was Monica Duttonthe wife Yellowstone aligned 

Night 7 ends when I get all moves 

Lach doch mal 

Paramount Network Thank You GIF by Yellowstone

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Hold on. So, in other words: if surviving town just votes Pickle, and you vote along with Pickle, the vote locks at 2-2?

How does that resolve? And why wouldn't you just vote with surviving town and end this madness with the people that worked to get you here?

you can certainly make that appeal to me (if Pickle takes me up on the offer and leaves me in the game)

Night 7

Tk3 was doing so well. Beth had died and he was so close to the end. Unfortunately his time has come to an end.  So close he thinks, so close 

Tk3 has been eliminated.  He was Jamie Dutton-the selfish oneJamie Dutton aligned 

Now day 8. 3 to eliminate! Or 8 PM tue 

Just now, Tk3 said:

you can certainly make that appeal to me (if Pickle takes me up on the offer and leaves me in the game)

I... don't know... why you wouldn't just do that.

You win either way. If you're a survivor, you win with town or scum, correct? So why not just vote with town and end this foolishness? It would be over. You'd win. We'd win.