Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

14 minutes ago, Raves said:

Guess we won.  Pickle really almost mind gamed us into not voting him.  @Pickle Rick great job on getting us to almost turn on ourselves. 

I almost voted you last night, but wanted to see your reaction to it being suggested that you bussed Josh D1. I knew if you were part of that play, the time I did it to you would be on your mind and you wouldn’t be able to help but bring it up to “prove” you wouldn’t do that.

That not being at the forefront of your mind when you logged in this morning ultimately won town the game lol 

• Like 1

I don't think Pickle lost because he hit Tk3 to be clear. There was no incentive for Tk3 to scumside in a 4-way situation. Who knows what timebreaker rule are so if Tk3 did survive the night he would've townsided and hammered pickle, surely.

Killing Tk3 and hoping town would implode on itself was the right call.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Do you blame me?

1.  You outed me

2. If you were really a survivor all you had to do was vote with town 

3. Now if you had gone with it and claimed mafia or just liked my post then that might and not said anything that have been something 

4. You outed me dude. Not cool lol.  

1. What makes you think I would have gone back on my word? Maybe I preferred to win with scum given the way town treated me most of the game. Even if you didn't think I would, wouldn't SOME chance be better than no chance?
  2. You could have tried to get me voted out instead of you. You could have said I was scum and was trying to get you mis-voted as a gambit to end the game quickly (would have been on brand after I pushed the last two votes)
  3. I wasn't even outing you.. I was LETTING YOU KNOW that you had an option remaining in the game

Fact is, you chose a spite kill that sealed your fate, instead of options to potentially win

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

There he is 

I mean Pickle pardoning himself as mafia when everyone thought it was a detahproof. Fake ranch hand claim, got ET as scum before he was lynched (wrong on his partner in that post lol). Got all the Dutton roles as town/indy and not fake

Heck you all lynched Monica 🤣

I wasn't right on Nacho/Scoundrel though that sucked 

Pretty good for reading about 50 pages 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I mean Pickle pardoning himself as mafia when everyone thought it was a detahproof. Fake ranch hand claim, got ET as scum before he was lynched (wrong on his partner in that post lol). Got all the Dutton roles as town/indy and not fake

Heck you all lynched Monica 🤣

I wasn't right on Nacho/Scoundrel though that sucked 

Pretty good for reading about 50 pages 

et80 didnt claim a ranch hand lmao. he claimed as the Dutton kid.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't think Pickle lost because he hit Tk3 to be clear. There was no incentive for Tk3 to scumside in a 4-way situation. Who knows what timebreaker rule are so if Tk3 did survive the night he would've townsided and hammered pickle, surely.

Killing Tk3 and hoping town would implode on itself was the right call.

I mean..

the town I liked and who worked with me all game were all dead

ask @bcb1213 I was running through all of the options of how I could flip to scum without putting myself at more risk

I actually never thought that the claim would CAUSE me to get hit. I thought it was lowering my chances of getting hit, tbh

All hitting me did was confirm that me calling him out was accurate and correct