Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why dome so low?  Same thoughts I noted to swoosh about d1 vote and d3 info

He's been quietly lurking for the most part. Voted on me with some weird reasoning how I as town wouldn't analyze the name on my vote line.

His "power", although amusing if true, seems very underwhelming for a town power role in a game with vanillas.

33 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

imo Orca over Pickle.

Orca seemed shocked that there were "so many farmhands" but also is claiming no moves. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Pickle isn't lying about being a PR. Or at the very least, I noticed him soft a few things that make me unsure.

1. Not shocked. Im calling it a scum cover role for someome, which i believe it is and works perfectly in the set up I've seen. Scoundrel or you and Scoundrel isn't spinning lies 

2. I never said I didn't have a move did I lol. You keep making stuff up to discredit me. I dont over look stuff like that 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@swoosh can you give me so.etging on why you have TL as town?

Dome as neutral based on his d1 vote and d3 info?

@TheKillerNacho

Why dome so low?  Same thoughts I noted to swoosh about d1 vote and d3 info

What gives you such suspicion on swoosh?

I posted something of a list if you want to include it 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

He's been quietly lurking for the most part. Voted on me with some weird reasoning how I as town wouldn't analyze the name on my vote line.

His "power", although amusing if true, seems very underwhelming for a town power role in a game with vanillas.

That said , he's pretty close to the other oranges and I'd probably describe him just as a scum lean @squire12

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Swoosh although he was on Josh D1 IIRC I'm pretty sure it was early on, wondering if maybe it was scum voting for each other early and then just couldn't get off the vote.  Yesterday Swoosh was just randomly on pickle for much of the day then jumped to Nacho, and then as Nacho looked like the lynch he then swapped to Matts.

Orca and TL just seem off to me.

I don't know why it was random. I've made it pretty clear since day 1 or so I thought pickle was scum. I stand by that. I only bounced off him because it was clear he wasn't going to be the lynch. I absolutely hate throwaway votes. It's scummy, IMO. I could've gone either way with Matts/Nacho, originally had it on Nacho because I wanted to force a tie. It was only a bad decision by me if Nacho is scum, but there's a more than decent chance that was town/town. If so, I have eyes on those who didn't vote for either.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Swoosh although he was on Josh D1 IIRC I'm pretty sure it was early on, wondering if maybe it was scum voting for each other early and then just couldn't get off the vote.  Yesterday Swoosh was just randomly on pickle for much of the day then jumped to Nacho, and then as Nacho looked like the lynch he then swapped to Matts.

Orca and TL just seem off to me.

Ok.  Thanks.  

Swoosh was around at the end of d1.  Probably had time to try to move some votes if he needed to.  

Curious why I am not in the same grouping as swoosh.  I voted Josh early d1.  I didn't move to nacho at all, but was questioning him early on d2.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

1. Not shocked. Im calling it a scum cover role for someome, which i believe it is and works perfectly in the set up I've seen. Scoundrel or you and Scoundrel isn't spinning lies 

2. I never said I didn't have a move did I lol. You keep making stuff up to discredit me. I dont over look stuff like that 

I posted something of a list if you want to include it 

Reread

Claiming no moves. As in you haven't claimed a move. Or have you?

Just now, squire12 said:

Ok.  Thanks.  

Swoosh was around at the end of d1.  Probably had time to try to move some votes if he needed to.  

Curious why I am not in the same grouping as swoosh.  I voted Josh early d1.  I didn't move to nacho at all, but was questioning him early on d2.

Moving around and questioning are two different things IMO.  Also you seem to be trying to lead the discussion to gathering information and refining what we have.  That's not something scum would want to do as it might help others put pieces together later.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'd need to take a look at dome's votes. Let me pop open this cider and get to work. 

Go get em!!!!!

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

TL is tunneling hard on Nacho. Hard. Not out of the question he'd do that as scum, especially since this is only his second game, he may only know one gear. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here. Just a feeling. 

I can see that.  What do you make of his posts after matts flip?  Suggesting it was blind luck on getting scum d1 while simultaneously saying it was a bus by Nacho, tk3 and swoosh.   Ses to be wanting it both ways

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Dome has been much less engaged in recent games, so not reading g a lot into that.  I don't think his vote for you was bad given the end of d1.  I just don't see dome dropping a vote on a scummate on d1 with minimal posts to gain more credibility 

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I think it works to check for cover roles well enough.  

43 minutes ago, swoosh said:

ET over both, and you know how high I am on Orca and Pickle being scum. 

WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!!?!? I SWEAR I'LL EAT AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF PENICILLIN!!!!!

.......I AM ALLERGIC TO PENICILLIN!!!!