Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I think it works to check for cover roles well enough.  

How?

Granted he never stated the full extent of his power but if all his investigation does is tell us who a player isn't, and that player is a player who is actually in the game like Beth (meaning it wasn't a cover role), if someone tried to claim any of these characters it would be CCed.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

How?

Granted he never stated the full extent of his power but if all his investigation does is tell us who a player isn't, and that player is a player who is actually in the game like Beth (meaning it wasn't a cover role), if someone tried to claim any of these characters it would be CCed.

Let's use Josh.

If scum has cover roles, and I am pretty sure they do based on the players to characters ratio

josh could have claimed a character and dome come investigate if that player was being truthful.

It doesn't get direct results. But in the long game it can once more claims are made.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What are you babbling on about?

Its pretty straight forward. You have been spinning when I bring up the 3 farm hands and it probably is a cover role for scum and you and Scoundrel are suspect due to it. Now you are agreeing its a cover role but only if anyone else claims it basically. You are saying that im suspect because I dont allow for the concept of multiple farm hands when I have clearly said I believe Scoundrel over you. 1 of you is scum. I think the other is town which is accounting for the multiple farm hands to allow for a farm hand to be a cover role

Get all that. You spinning lies and making up stuff to get ahead of my push. Last time you did that you were scum in Criminal Minds Mafia