Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Let's use Josh.

If scum has cover roles, and I am pretty sure they do based on the players to characters ratio

josh could have claimed a character and dome come investigate if that player was being truthful.

It doesn't get direct results. But in the long game it can once more claims are made.

If Dome can actually specify a name and see if it matches a player, that can indeed be useful. He should've used it on me.

But that didn't sound like the nature of his move when he made the claim.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its pretty straight forward. You have been spinning when I bring up the 3 farm hands and it probably is a cover role for scum and you and Scoundrel are suspect due to it. Now you are agreeing its a cover role but only if anyone else claims it basically. You are saying that im suspect because I dont allow for the concept of multiple farm hands when I have clearly said I believe Scoundrel over you. 1 of you is scum. I think the other is town which is accounting for the multiple farm hands to allow for a farm hand to be a cover role

Get all that. You spinning lies and making up stuff to get ahead of my push. Last time you did that you were scum in Criminal Minds Mafia 

So are you fishing for players to suggest they are farmhands?

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its pretty straight forward. You have been spinning when I bring up the 3 farm hands and it probably is a cover role for scum and you and Scoundrel are suspect due to it. Now you are agreeing its a cover role but only if anyone else claims it basically. You are saying that im suspect because I dont allow for the concept of multiple farm hands when I have clearly said I believe Scoundrel over you. 1 of you is scum. I think the other is town which is accounting for the multiple farm hands to allow for a farm hand to be a cover role

Get all that. You spinning lies and making up stuff to get ahead of my push. Last time you did that you were scum in Criminal Minds Mafia 

I don't know how many ranch hands are in the game. Saying there could've been a couple given to scum is indeed a thing that could be in the setup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_(American_TV_series)

Looking at the wiki page, there appears to be seven characters that are considered ranch hands. A few could've been given to scum as a cover role.

What I do know is:

• Scoundrel claimed a ranch hand character early on
  • I'm a "senior ranch hand"
  • bucsfan was a ranch hand.

So no I wouldn't clear anyone who claimed it just on that fact alone. I'm not even expecting my claim to sway anyone. But there are town-aligned ranch hands in this game. Potentially up to five, I'd say.

But again, that's just a guess based on what I know. I never stated anything other than what I know 100% as fact, so It's not "spinning lies" as you seem to suggest. For someone who was so angry that I seemingly misrepresented them in a previous post, you seem to be putting a lot of words into my mouth outright. You're the one assuming things such as "one of me or Scoundrel must be scum", something you couldn't possibly know (unless you were his partner).

46 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

is TL tunneling as civ..... or is he going so far over the top saying the same thing over again to look like somebody tunneling as civ

I mean, really, we get your viewpoint and have explored from all angles. You can keep voting there if you want, but at this moment its not productive to keep relitigating this

Then let me ask: you voted Nacho yesterday before shifting your vote to Matts. What has Nacho done, other than lead a train against a town character, to not want you to vote him again today?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!!?!? I SWEAR I'LL EAT AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF PENICILLIN!!!!!

.......I AM ALLERGIC TO PENICILLIN!!!!

Nothing personal, babe. Bcb didn't let me pick my opponents. :(