Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Reading some things back over (during a short work break), I think it's interesting that the dead thought the last move was so obvious.

I mean... really? Is "it might be 2-1-1" a more unreasonable proposition than "Pickle is willing to vote himself and lose the game"? (Not being confrontational. Truly asking.)

22 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Reading some things back over (during a short work break), I think it's interesting that the dead thought the last move was so obvious.

who all thought this? I saw orca say raves was “cleared town” but orca literally only voted for town the whole game, so you can go ahead and throw that comment right into the trash.

22 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean... really? Is "it might be 2-1-1" a more unreasonable proposition than "Pickle is willing to vote himself and lose the game"? (Not being confrontational. Truly asking.)

Don’t sweat it. Laugh at them for dying early and tell them “you’re welcome for winning it for you when you couldn’t”

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yep it was obvious. Raves laid it out for you too

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

who all thought this? I saw orca say raves was “cleared town” but orca literally only voted for town the whole game, so you can go ahead and throw that comment right into the trash.

Don’t sweat it. Laugh at them for dying early and tell them “you’re welcome for winning it for you when you couldn’t”

Me I said it and squire knows I would have gone pickle after the orca flip

35 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I literally CC'ed the 2-1-1 though.. and died for it which confirmed it

38 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yep it was obvious. Raves laid it out for you too

But the guy even voted for Dome, which means town would've lost had I also voted Dome. He can defend the Dome vote all he wants, but I'm too raw at this to know that two indy factions isn't possible. Considering I was the one floating (pushing, forcing) the possibility of a 2-1-1 alignment, leaving it in my hands was a mistake. (If he was so sure.)

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

But the guy even voted for Dome, which means town would've lost had I also voted Dome. He can defend the Dome vote all he wants, but I'm too raw at this to know that two indy factions isn't possible. Considering I was the one floating (pushing, forcing) the possibility of a 2-1-1 alignment, leaving it in my hands was a mistake. (If he was so sure.)

I’m not saying he played great I’m saying he laid out why pickle would self vote as scum

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I’m not saying he played great I’m saying he laid out why pickle would self vote as scum

Yeah, definitely. I mentioned it as a possibility as well, even voting for Pickle myself right away.

I just feel like, if there was a 2-1-1 alignment at that point, and Pickle voted for himself, and if town lost, it would've been "Guys, he clearly wouldn't just vote for himself to lose... he wanted you to jump at the easy victory and watch scum take it over you".