Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Thoughts:

Nacho was the first to vote Josh. We all followed suit, and then he jumped off at the last minute. It wouldn't be surprising for him to do a mini-buss, not expecting it to rally the way it did. It DOES surprise me that he jumped off at the end. @TheKillerNacho you say you wouldn't do such a blatant thing as scum, but what is your reasoning as town? Even if you were going to jump off, the fact that you didn't go anywhere of consequence is a problem, and not getting back ONTO a place of consequence is a problem

@jasonwbantle liked my post about no-voting AND he interacted with several posts regarding Josh, while notably NOT voting Josh. Just caught my eye. Also ended up on a vote without consequence

Why did the "no vote" crew all disband to different places?

The vote was 5-2-2-1-1-1-1-1.. did you all just decide you'd rather vote random and hide as opposed to making a concerted effort to save Josh? Hoping others would flip and that you wouldn't have to involve yourselves?

Really quality reads here.

I think Scoundrel and Nacho are no-brainers "tomorrow".

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i honestly didnt know the vc.

but i wouldnt have made a play if i didnt know i could pull it off or not as scum, lol

surely you knew Josh was the votes leader

surely you knew that zero other folks had voted matts

surely you saw that nobody followed you onto matts

just weird that you would actively lead a meaningful vote, and land on somewhere you know was not meaningful. You must have known Raves had votes, Josh had votes, and probably no votes had votes

just weird that you went elsewhere

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

josh proposes the no vote concept

nacho votes josh seemingly for that reason

nacho trying to get things flipped off Josh

and then tries to do so late in the day

I remember a recent game in which that occurred lol

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Thoughts:

Nacho was the first to vote Josh. We all followed suit, and then he jumped off at the last minute. It wouldn't be surprising for him to do a mini-buss, not expecting it to rally the way it did. It DOES surprise me that he jumped off at the end. @TheKillerNacho you say you wouldn't do such a blatant thing as scum, but what is your reasoning as town? Even if you were going to jump off, the fact that you didn't go anywhere of consequence is a problem, and not getting back ONTO a place of consequence is a problem

@jasonwbantle liked my post about no-voting AND he interacted with several posts regarding Josh, while notably NOT voting Josh. Just caught my eye. Also ended up on a vote without consequence

Why did the "no vote" crew all disband to different places?

The vote was 5-2-2-1-1-1-1-1.. did you all just decide you'd rather vote random and hide as opposed to making a concerted effort to save Josh? Hoping others would flip and that you wouldn't have to involve yourselves?

I tried to save josh 

Just now, Tk3 said:

surely you knew Josh was the votes leader

surely you knew that zero other folks had voted matts

surely you saw that nobody followed you onto matts

just weird that you would actively lead a meaningful vote, and land on somewhere you know was not meaningful. You must have known Raves had votes, Josh had votes, and probably no votes had votes

just weird that you went elsewhere

people were voting matts earlier.

i wasn't paying attention to the majority of the day

/shrug

i honestly did not know raves had any votes.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

0% as scum I'd move off a partner with 3 minutes to go with that huge majority lol

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

people were voting matts earlier.

i wasn't paying attention to the majority of the day

/shrug

i honestly did not know raves had any votes.

You said it was a huge majority...but didn't know the votes or vc?