Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

28 minutes ago, squire12 said:

My vote that put Josh at 5

Jason trying to get some heat off josh??

Floats the inactive idea

Pickle mentions raves

Jason quickly votes raves

I feel Jason is a good option for today

That’s funny. I asked what he meant to clarify. No heat or lack therof whatsoever. I also was asking who was taking the least in thread and I was told raves had not posted yet so I had him as scum for a couple hours and switched when he did post.

Youre taking things way out of context and trying way too hard because you’re butthurt that I’m holding you as 1/3 responsible if nacho flips town as you lead the witch-hunt. You immediately coming after me as a result is a massive scum move.

or you’re just butthurt and playing poorly.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

That’s funny. I asked what he meant to clarify. No heat or lack therof whatsoever. I also was asking who was taking the least in thread and I was told raves had not posted yet so I had him as scum for a couple hours and switched when he did post.

I'll need to look and see if you mentioned raves as being on your scum list.

Youre taking things way out of context and trying way too hard because you’re butthurt that I’m holding you as 1/3 responsible if nacho flips town as you lead the witch-hunt. You immediately coming after me as a result is a massive scum move.

Why would I be hurt that you would hold someone else responsible?

Nice.  Get that anger out.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I'll need to look and see if you mentioned raves as being on your scum list.

Why would I be hurt that you would hold someone else responsible?

Nice.  Get that anger out.

No. I don’t have a list. I said we should vote who isn’t active and just assume they are in scum chat instead. Read.

and you were one of the guys on nacho- so you’re butthurt and worried that if he flips town I’ll call u out for it. That’s all.

can someone respond to my investigation question?

6 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

No. I don’t have a list. I said we should vote who isn’t active and just assume they are in scum chat instead. Read.

and you were one of the guys on nacho- so you’re butthurt and worried that if he flips town I’ll call u out for it. That’s all.

can someone respond to my investigation question?

Did you read the rules?

mc hammer GIF

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So raves wasn't a scum read of yours, you hopped on the first name that was mentioned, got it.

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Again, why would I be hurt or worried about you regardless of what a player flips alignment?

You like to talk big and strong , hurling subtle insults around to intimidate perhaps. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Again, why would I be hurt or worried about you regardless of what a player flips alignment?

You like to talk big and strong , hurling subtle insults around to intimidate perhaps. 

Please get back to the game discussions.  This isn't helpful to the game and is actually starting to approaching breaking the forum rules.

18 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Raves

18 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Has orca been in here at all?

17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Nacho --1--Matts

ET - - 1 --Bucs

No vote - - 1-, Hokie, 

Bucs--1-, TL 

Josh - - 7-nacho, Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire, Orca, Raves 

Raves - - 4-Jason, Pickle, Josh, Scoundrel 

9 to eliminate

Day ends at 8 PM east

Josh has been voted out. Write - up shortly followed by night 

Day one 

Howdy ya'll 

Random memes and gifs 

Let's go after this here Hokie guy 

Naw let's be peaceful with one another 

Hell with that someone has too go.  What kind of ratings would a peaceful ranch show get n this isn't tlc 

Good point. How bout this guy

Or this one 

Let's get rid of Josh 

Deal 

A group of of folks surrounded Josh .  He tried to run away but being a California businessman, he had no luck against this group.  They caught up to him and shot him straight between the eyelids 

Josh has been eliminated. He was Dan Jenkins  - California Cronie - Takeover Aligned 

it is now night one.

you have until I wake up in the morning to send in night moves. if all moves are in before I go to sleep tonight, night will end early. 

21 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@jasonwbantleyou might need to find where you switched your vote off raves.  I didn't see any such post that supports that.