Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho switched his vote in the final minutes and ended on matts.  

Pull up the final VC. Nacho's last-minute flip had a 0% chance of having any effect on the outcome. Now he might not have known the day was ending (I didn't), but if he was scum he would know. He could have been going for the lolclear with something like that, which I'm not ruling out, but I don't see how that switch should incriminate him. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

I caught Jason a 2nd time 🤣

No wonder he wasn't modkilled 

Caught me what? And why would I be modkilled when I already explained why I didn’t role claim or technically break any rules? Are you repurpose to changing the subject Bc you lynched a townie or are you slow?

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Caught me what? And why would I be modkilled when I already explained why I didn’t role claim or technically break any rules? Are you repurpose to changing the subject Bc you lynched a townie or are you slow?

I lynched Nacho who wasnt the the lynch, wanna explain your confusion, why you weren't modkilled, and why you have white background in part of your post earlier?

6 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I’m voting for nacho currently but Nacho, squire, Scoundrel, Raves, And Orca all are responsible for the town kill. There should be repercussions for their actions. And I don’t wanna hear that “oops I screwed up so what”. Then play better and don’t kill townies. Learn.

More big talk from someone yet to vote out scum