Week 8 GDT: IT'S A TRAP!!!!! San Francisco 0-7ers vs the Wentzlyvania Eye Tests

EaglesPeteC

11 minutes ago, Phire said:

Its baffling. this is a league of hype and overreactions. peyton hillis had a handful of good games in one season and they slapped him on a Madden cover. its almost like people dont want to acknowledge the Eagles.

remember the "ballin" year with the Giants DL? you couldnt avoid that crap if you tried. we have the best DL in the NFL and nobody is really talking about them lol. nobody talks about Nigel Bradham or Malcolm Jenkins as dominant defensive players.

Lets keep it that way, we'll keep winning and shutting all the haters up.

The thing that pisses me off though is on some sites I see rival fans claiming that we haven't beaten any good teams yet... You can only play who's on your schedule. We've definitely faced some serious adversity so far this season.

You guys are letting last week's pitiful performance Against Dallas and their record go to your heads. They lost 5 straight games by 3pts or less. They should lose, but this is the NFL. 

Short Week

Lost Peters to IR

Lost Hicks to IR

Anything Can Happen. Don't get cocky.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

You guys are letting last week's pitiful performance Against Dallas and their record go to your heads. They lost 5 straight games by 3pts or less. They should lose, but this is the NFL. 

Short Week

Lost Peters to IR

Lost Hicks to IR

That is one point, on the other hand they have absolutely nothing on offense and the defense should take care of things. 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Short Week

Lost Peters to IR

Lost Hicks to IR

This is the one game this year, I'm not actually going to go into it worried about anything.

4 hours ago, Phire said:

Its baffling. this is a league of hype and overreactions. peyton hillis had a handful of good games in one season and they slapped him on a Madden cover. its almost like people dont want to acknowledge the Eagles.

remember the "ballin" year with the Giants DL? you couldnt avoid that crap if you tried. we have the best DL in the NFL and nobody is really talking about them lol. nobody talks about Nigel Bradham or Malcolm Jenkins as dominant defensive players.

Well, they don’t call them “The Nobodies” for nothing.

4 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Lets keep it that way, we'll keep winning and shutting all the haters up.

The thing that pisses me off though is on some sites I see rival fans claiming that we haven't beaten any good teams yet... You can only play who's on your schedule. We've definitely faced some serious adversity so far this season.

We’ll certainly have our tests against the Seahawks, Rams, Broncos and Cowgirls.

Archived