Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

How were you targeted? And who did you press for day 1? You should know who yourself went after lol

anyone know @Daniels first vote was for?

What? Why are you so strangely critical in random situations? Of course I know who I pressed: you, being one, and Hokie being the other. I was starting a discussion.

I was hit. My ability to protect myself has been lessened significantly.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What? Why are you so strangely critical in random situations? Of course I know who I pressed: you, being one, and Hokie being the other. I was starting a discussion.

Don’t be so soft, I asked a question. 

I vote hokie right now for that reason and for what I said before at the buzzer.

what do you mean you were hit and lessened? Can you explain?

@Malfatronyou forgot the first post on page 69 lol

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

On 8/19/2021 at 11:21 PM, Daniel said:

I don't really have time to catch up right now, but I'll read up in the morning.  Squire is scum.

standard opening post from Daniel calling me scum

On 8/20/2021 at 10:43 AM, Daniel said:

Ok, catching up. Will post thoughts in a bit.

On 8/20/2021 at 11:31 AM, Daniel said:

There was a lot of meme voting, so I didn't find this suspicious initially, but also, I don't recognize him.  He's a new player, right?  Because the fact that he ran and hid instead of doing the whole new player routine where they're paranoid of every decision makes me think he has buddies.

What happened last game?

Malf is kinda sus.  Following the Day 1 writeup as if it tells you anything should be obviously a dead end.  No mod would out a scummy with the initial writeup.  This is considered a **** move.

Bringing up the inactivity thing now is not that big a deal, but doesn't help.

Fly.  Still way cooler and way more useful than occasionally moving through walls.

I said this already, but yeah, agreed.

Hokie for now.  Malf and jason the next two up.  I would vote an inactive if need be, but Hokie following blatantly then disappearing is a classic scum move IMO.

hokie push

On 8/20/2021 at 11:58 AM, Daniel said:

I have a feeling that the right move is Hokie.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:43 PM, Daniel said:

Since we’re picking our own characters, I expect flavor analysis to be pretty useless.

Plumbus is a gag from the Interdimensional Cable episode where they showed the making of one. Don’t think they ever explained what it did, because that was the gag.

Looks like a cross between a scrotum and a hairbrush.

On 8/20/2021 at 5:28 PM, Daniel said:

Bcb

20 hours ago, Daniel said:

I will vote to lynch the next person that talks about poker.

disliked the poker talk

20 hours ago, Daniel said:

Forge

forge vote

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

On the first point, nah. Bucs isn’t letting people pick their characters and then assign scum based on that. He even let me pick mine after the game started.

On the second, it’s hard to say. There’s always the possibility of it. But if there is a cult, they’re always limited or they just run away with it. Usually they get a limited number of recruits.

Anyway, karnage hasn’t posted, but I think lynching him is a waste when he’ll get modkilled for missing two votes.

As much as I hate to go this way, Malf is the most suspicious right now. Jason, MWil, and TK3 are on my short list.

As for Hokie, he’s probably not scum IMO.

malf + an initial list of suspects that gets amended from Tk3 to TL

Messed up. I meant  TL 2 wins away, not Tk3.

Goddammit Forge, stop playing by Forge rules.

My first impression is that he’s lying. But it also seems like if he had scum buddies, they would’ve mentioned that everyone having abilities.

I haven’t played with him before and I don’t think I’ve played in any of bucs’ other games, so it’s hard to say.

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

I’ll save you the trouble. I’m a goat.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I should be on Malf.

So a giant tie.

Although now that I think about it, Jason.

Malf specifically said he would not be around, so maybe lynching someone who can’t defend themselves is bad form.

And I am just not sure I buy that he got a plumbus later instead of slipping a bit in a lie of some kind.

shift from Malf to Jason

I will fully support whatever you do adhering to Forge rules for the rest of the game.

could be some options in this group

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Yes I’d like him to clarify.

everyone seems to have all this stuff happening to them or by them night 1 yet not much clarification. Fishy.

especially since I got nothing at all

Sir, I'd wager nobody believes this. Now is your ability worthless, that's an unknown

Assuming Sanchez is town... He'll be modkilled for inactivity. If he suddenly pipes up, it's weird and kind of a flag. If a modkill happens and he's town, the bottom of the player list becomes interesting given I know I'm town