Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Why do you assume that scum has any misunderstanding to begin with?

2. I am surprised you think that they will be able to fully grasp what an item does based on its name.

Yes really. I always assume scum is 2 steps ahead in terms if information and I think the game is heavily influenced by gifts. I want to attempt to solve the mechanics of the game.

matts

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I've described - in detail - what my items do, and that I've lost many of them after the attack last night. You think the name of those items helps town at all? Why?

If scum were to have a weapon that targets those items, I'd hate to give them that information for free. Knowing anything else helps town absolutely none and could only stand to benefit scum.

Im not read up, I am just attempting to understand your logic here. 

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Shocking, because you're wrong. I have not been informed that I have received anything additional.

I also don't like how Pickle has attempted to drive the narrative here: active enough to stir the pot, yet distant enough to back out and watch the resulting conversation. He's also trying to force Hokie to claim what he is, which, if Hokie was scum, he just wouldn't have hinted at anything like this early in D2 anyway. There would be no need.

@TL-TwoWinsAway so you are voting Hokie d1 and a lot of d2 and then hokie gets a little pressure about his claim and you flip pretty quickly to the guy providing that pressure.  Why? 

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I've described - in detail - what my items do, and that I've lost many of them after the attack last night. You think the name of those items helps town at all? Why?

If scum were to have a weapon that targets those items, I'd hate to give them that information for free. Knowing anything else helps town absolutely none and could only stand to benefit scum.

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway so you are voting Hokie d1 and a lot of d2 and then hokie gets a little pressure about his claim and you flip pretty quickly to the guy providing that pressure.  Why? 

Woah. Scummy little post train comin' at me.

Yeah, I thought Hokie was strange D1, and he has absolutely said some strange things since. I haven't voted him at all D2. I do think there's a time where not wanting to reveal more about an ability early on is rational from a town perspective (especially with a bunch of time before N2), and trying to force that person to reveal things seems scummy.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

Are we truly supposed to believe that we have bucs' Rick & Morty mafia game figured out?

I have no idea what's in this game, or, really, what bucs is doing. No clue. Some guy didn't have an ability, then was given an item that does... nothing, or something, or maybe both... then lost that item overnight.

It wouldn't shock me if scum had something that could target or manipulate items, so revealing mine seems completely meaningless. I have told town exactly what it does.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Woah. Scummy little post train comin' at me.

Yeah, I thought Hokie was strange D1, and he has absolutely said some strange things since. I haven't voted him at all D2. I do think there's a time where not wanting to reveal more about an ability early on is rational from a town perspective (especially with a bunch of time before N2), and trying to force that person to reveal things seems scummy.

You are right it was Bantle.  You all need to get unique profil photos.  Blue and blue is hard to keep apart lol. 

19 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Hokie 

As to your last point.  Hokie has only 1 claim and it is meaningless really to scum at this point 

He claims mason and could talk to Daniel the whole time.  I believe this is what it is.  I also believe Hokie is town and now vanilla, thus claiming is the best thing to do.  

Any attempt to not claim this now is super sketchy and probably means he is 

1. Scum trying to fake a Mason claim that can never be confirmed 

2. Was in a Mason chat but was scum.  

3. Doesn't realize how anti town he is being.  

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Are we truly supposed to believe that we have bucs' Rick & Morty mafia game figured out?

I have no idea what's in this game, or, really, what bucs is doing. No clue. Some guy didn't have an ability, then was given an item that does... nothing, or something, or maybe both... then lost that item overnight.

It wouldn't shock me if scum had something that could target or manipulate items, so revealing mine seems completely meaningless. I have told town exactly what it does.

This is why you don't claim anything until you have to.  Bc if you just claim bits and pieces it makes you look like scum trying to blend in.  What if you were scum, tried to hit someone and failed and then decided to "fake" claim someone tried to kill you and you can give out items that protect.  You see how bad that looks right.  

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I complained about that as well, but I wasn't sure given that Karnage seems to have always had the lead. Could have easily been town on town though. I lamented the lack of late vote shenanigans as well. 

it was

look to the people who didn't care, the people who avoided a consequential vote, and the people who seemed to know Karnage would flip civ and tried to build civ cred

Pickle jumps to mind for the latter

Maybe a Blue or a Dome or a Raves for the former