Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I didnt lie- why would i lie about something so dumb? Also someone has it besides me right now so they know I’m telling the truth. Since they haven’t said- that person is probably scum. Who did @malf think won the “prize”? Was it @Blue

Pretty sure @Matts4313 claimed he has it now (after that post I think)

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Would it be conceivable that he got caught claiming he had no ability (despite bucs saying everyone would have an ability) and then he or his mates told him to fake that so now he appears to be doing "something"

If this was true I wouldn’t keep bringing up that I wasn’t given an ability, continuing to put the spotlight on me. I’d have ignored it and not responded: instead I am responding to every comment about it Bc I have nothing to hide as I’m the most honest person here as always 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I didnt lie- why would i lie about something so dumb? Also someone has it besides me right now so they know I’m telling the truth. Since they haven’t said- that person is probably scum. Who did @malf think won the “prize”? Was it @Blue

The person with the pink slip item has claimed it i believe 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Remember when we used to haze the newbies by letting them live to lylo, humiliate  them in front of everyone, watch them get sad, then after doing that the first 5 games or so, vote them out D1 for the lulz 5-6 games in a row? No? That just happened to me then?

This was me every game for years

This extra day is gonna hurt any kind of momentum town had going imo

so we are saying matt’s has the plumbus but is being weird about it.

we still don’t have explanations from anyone regarding their night moves from n1- just cryptic posts and then they go inactive. Really annoying. I definitely want one of them lynched.

33 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

blue was the first post on pg 69, and bucs said "nice" afterwards, but admittedly its a big reach by me.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Apparently matts admitted to getting the “gift” then ran away inactive again.

still no explanation from Malf Hokie or TL regarding their moves from night 1.

I'm barely paying attention to the game but I'm still pretty sure two of those people have made softclaims and the third suggested they were roleblocked.