Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah, which wouldn't mean much if you were scum and the deadline was between 2 town...

so basically, that is your reads list, looking at the names you both put in and omitted that you are trying to mask as going off the vote count

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

Pretty sure that although I wasn't part of the top 2 to send it into OT, I did vote sanchez in OT so your info is off already

Do you really think I think that far ahead?

17 hours ago, Raves said:

sanchez

17 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Tk3 - 11sanchez11, Pickle Rick, swoosh, HokieHigh

11sanchez11 - TL-TwoWinsAway, Forge, Tk3

17 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Night time (again). Votes are cut off.

Looks like it should have been a double lynch, but wasn't cause your vote was missed 

Just now, swoosh said:

Not when the VC is like 10-0. 

LOL, this is true.  Why I always use the hybrid hammer.  Investigation days are a drag.  PS if you're a cop moving forward, let the day play out a bit before giving info.  Otherwise we get stuck in this rut

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Upon closer review  I'm pretty sure Orca is lock scum now.  He has me on  his scum list for, wait for it, the same exact votes he has made, including, yup, not voting in OT.  That's called the subconscious outting you

Wow did you get defensive quick

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

so basically, that is your reads list, looking at the names you both put in and omitted that you are trying to mask as going off the vote count

I'm just drawing names out of a hat. Id suggest reading but that's not your style 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swoosh's vote was moved to Jason. Is that right?

This vote count is pretty fascinating

With Squire not voting in OT. Maybe it seems like Sanchez is town as well. Squire also didn't vote Tk3 in regulation which would have been an easy vote with all the movement if Sanchez was scum with him 

Which puts the focus back on the people who were not voting in OT and not part of the top 2 lynches 

Blue

Raves

Matts

Malf

Bcb

If Sanchez is town I'm looking at these 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'm just drawing names out of a hat. Id suggest reading but that's not your style 

Backtrack much.  Luckily someone gave me a gun last night, so we'll see soon enough!