Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Ehh town moves happen first so you would have gotten his results before he was killed.... 

Yeah I realized that yesterday when we were all talking about pickle's move being "unkillable" and I looked at the 1st page.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Don't know about alignment but ravez had information on me and posted it before mwil said anything.  And the only way ravez would know was if he had basically the ability he is claiming 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:16 PM, Raves said:

I wasn't roleblocked... just know that someone disappeared last night and took someone with them.

I'm not interested in holding onto my role anymore since its been revealed by Mwil (seriously lol)

I can create holograms each night. If someone targets the person with the hologram there is a % chance they use their move on the hologram instead of the intended target. 

N1- myself

N2- myself

N3- Forge

N4- myself

Was pretty positive Forge visited me N1 because he came out of the day with these 

On 8/21/2021 at 8:47 PM, Forge said:

@The Orca you got some splaining to do

On 8/21/2021 at 8:48 PM, The Orca said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

On 8/21/2021 at 8:49 PM, Forge said:

Acceptable

So with the above I didnt think Forge would basically soft claim a decent scum catching role if he didnt in fact visit me. Also, figured because he said splaining he got the hologram instead of me (if he got me he wouldn't have said anything). Also, with his "acceptable" response to my laughing gif, figured if he did visit me he realized what he saw was my own creation and its not worth outing (like Mwil did immediately) 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:08 PM, Forge said:

Still really like the TK3 vote. 

Maybe a Matts vote. 

Dome is going to be my ride or die for the time being. 

Can't vote mwilly yet and don't want to vote squire yet. 

Raves has been quite, and Nacho is slightly disconcerting because Dome has crushed the last vestiges of meme game appreciation from my body. 

Fele okay about the twins 

I believe when Forge recalled this post later in the game he did so to confirm his move but not reveal me...but he may have in fact been faking the start of D2 and really invested Dome. Its an unknown 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:30 PM, Forge said:

For the first time in history, a twin may be #1 on forge's hit list. And I'm almost certain I've never had you both in the top five. 

We'll see how long it keeps up, but goodness... What a new world

Figured this was about me but could have been Pickle, but Forge never explained why I dont think 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:36 PM, Forge said:

The truest form of the hit list is actually game by game. If I'm scum, the just is people I want to kill the must. When I'm town, it's the people I trust the most

So he was saying he trusted a twin the most...with no info who would that be? Back to my thoughts on him investing me N1 and got the Hologram

On 8/24/2021 at 8:43 PM, bucsfan333 said:

@squire12 was dragged kicking and screaming and tossed into the acid. The splash melted the ground a bit around the vat.

@squire12 was Mafia.

Despite a concerted effort to protect @Forge at all costs, he was found dead.

@Forge was a Civ.

Through all the chaos, nobody noticed the disappearance of @swoosh. He was found with a big hole blown through his chest.

@swoosh was a Civ.

Night four is Wednesday at 8pm EST. Day four starts now.

I was one of the people trying to protect Forge

On 8/24/2021 at 8:46 PM, The Orca said:

sucks rick and morty GIF

My reply to the night writeup 

Got any questions ask away 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Simple:

You tried to kill Pickle, your move failed, and you were given identical flavor to me for a completely different reason.

Could be to get town points.

Blue

If you don't follow me tonight, I'm going to vote you. Also, how did you receive a vest?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Give me Blue today, then one of the other unverified players after that (BCB, Sanchez, TL in that order). Raves should pick me, then enter the thread and say whatever I know before I say it. 

Why me?

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why me?

Why not you? We have 5 people with completely unverified moves, 3 of whom haven't claimed anything at all, putting them just about those who haven't claimed anything reasonable at all.

You or BCB for me today, or perhaps Sanchez or Hokie tbh.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Why not you? We have 5 people with completely unverified moves, 3 of whom haven't claimed anything at all, putting them just about those who haven't claimed anything reasonable at all.

You or BCB for me today, or perhaps Sanchez or Hokie tbh.

Because I'm a good Blue.

Also, feels weird that you went from "Town lean on Blue" to "let's vote Blue out today." Harsh man.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because I'm a good Blue.

This is like a conversation I had with my 3 year old before work today (true story):

Me: I'm married 

Her: No you're not!!!

Me: Yes I am. To mommy.

Her: Nooooooooooope!

Me: *Sigh*

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Also, feels weird that you went from "Town lean on Blue" to "let's vote Blue out today." Harsh man.

It's almost like I went back to reevaluate claims and you've not done that, while simultaneously not really desiring to game solve or scum hunt in thread. 

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm not interested in holding onto my role anymore since its been revealed by Mwil (seriously lol)

I can create holograms each night. If someone targets the person with the hologram there is a % chance they use their move on the hologram instead of the intended target. 

N1- myself

N2- myself

N3- Forge

N4- myself

Was pretty positive Forge visited me N1 because he came out of the day with these 

So with the above I didnt think Forge would basically soft claim a decent scum catching role if he didnt in fact visit me. Also, figured because he said splaining he got the hologram instead of me (if he got me he wouldn't have said anything). Also, with his "acceptable" response to my laughing gif, figured if he did visit me he realized what he saw was my own creation and its not worth outing (like Mwil did immediately) 

I believe when Forge recalled this post later in the game he did so to confirm his move but not reveal me...but he may have in fact been faking the start of D2 and really invested Dome. Its an unknown 

Figured this was about me but could have been Pickle, but Forge never explained why I dont think 

So he was saying he trusted a twin the most...with no info who would that be? Back to my thoughts on him investing me N1 and got the Hologram

I was one of the people trying to protect Forge

My reply to the night writeup 

Got any questions ask away 

Makes sense.  I was thinking some type of reflector role 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is like a conversation I had with my 3 year old before work today (true story):

Me: I'm married 

Her: No you're not!!!

Me: Yes I am. To mommy.

Her: Nooooooooooope!

Me: *Sigh*

It's almost like I went back to reevaluate claims and you've not done that, while simultaneously not really desiring to game solve or scum hunt in thread. 

I could give my Night targets, but it would give the Twins ammo to make fun of me and I don't want to do that.

21 (15-5-1?)

Pickle- commuter variant 
Hokie- mason
Raves- gets reports
Mwil- gets reports
TL- gabe out rejuvenation serum 
Orca- hologram 
Bantle- claimed to do nothing (confirmed by mwil)

Josh- hands out guns 

Scum:

Malf- 
Sanchez-
Blue-
Bcb-

Josh, hokie or TL would move into the scum line if any aren't.  

This is not really a list, its more stating that by process of elimination everyone one of those bottom 4 are scum imo in some way assuming a low end scum ratio of 15-6.  

• Like 2