31 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

21 (15-5-1?)

Pickle- commuter variant 
Hokie- mason
Raves- gets reports
Mwil- gets reports
TL- gabe out rejuvenation serum 
Orca- hologram 
Bantle- claimed to do nothing (confirmed by mwil)

Josh- hands out guns 

Scum:

Malf- 
Sanchez-
Blue-
Bcb-

Josh, hokie or TL would move into the scum line if any aren't.  

This is not really a list, its more stating that by process of elimination everyone one of those bottom 4 are scum imo in some way assuming a low end scum ratio of 15-6.  

i mean, you can probably list all the bottom as possible killers but I can see how you can rule half the people up top of not being scum somehow.  Logically one of the protector people are likely scum

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Personally I don't think Sanchez is cleared of being scum just because mod confirmed he was supposed to have been told a hit on him failed.

did someone clear him, i'm pretty sure he's been on literally every scum list

Just now, Blue said:

Personally I don't think Sanchez is cleared of being scum just because mod confirmed he was supposed to have been told a hit on him failed.

I'd agree, but I feel good taking his word for it approaching endgame where he somehow got a vest and claims that it was due to an activity bonus. The odds here are pretty substantial. I'm also glad we've sorted out Raves ability and inconsistency, as well as the fact that you're "a good Blue" and BCB just "doesn't have a move" and neither does Malf.

We're to the point of "clearing" people who just didn't kill on certain nights.

Feels good man

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd agree, but I feel good taking his word for it approaching endgame where he somehow got a vest and claims that it was due to an activity bonus. The odds here are pretty substantial. I'm also glad we've sorted out Raves ability and inconsistency, as well as the fact that you're "a good Blue" and BCB just "doesn't have a move" and neither does Malf.

We're to the point of "clearing" people who just didn't kill on certain nights.

Feels good man

For the record, I'm not saying I don't have an ability, just no night move