Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

6 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why do you think that? That would be crazy lol then this is big brother with abilities (except me who is given nothing for no apparent reason)

i dont really believe that.

the plumbus is the key here. i think theres more than what you are revealing here

Sorry everyone, I just haven't been able to get into this game so far.  Just feels like so much empty chatter and I've never been good reading through that anyways.  My night move isn't all that powerful, though has some potential, and it didn't help me find anything out so I really don't have much to add.

9 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Yeah I agree - probably town just poorly played imo

still on Hokie 

Poorly played?

I'm told I have a few of these items, that I can give them away (but I lose them if/when I do), and that, when I have them, they protect me.

1) Why the hell would I waste them by giving them away during N1?
2) Why wouldn't my goal be to have them for as late as possible?

Had I not been hit N1, I wouldn't have said anything about them. I would've just held them to try and pick my spots as the game moved forward. Because I was hit N1, I felt it was important to inform town that scum can make multiple night hits, and, due to my diminished quantity (and scum's hit), I'll likely be targeted again during N2. I felt that this was more important for town to know than just me dying during N2 and telling town nothing.

Those were the right decisions.

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont really believe that.

the plumbus is the key here. i think theres more than what you are revealing here

I agree. And, considering he doesn't have any abilities, I think he's an outstanding vote here: we either 1) verify that he's vanilla town and lose only a vanilla town, or 2) find out that he wasn't being honest from the start. (Cleaning the chat up is just a bonus.) jason.

40 minutes ago, Raves said:

Sorry everyone, I just haven't been able to get into this game so far.  Just feels like so much empty chatter and I've never been good reading through that anyways.  My night move isn't all that powerful, though has some potential, and it didn't help me find anything out so I really don't have much to add.

If youre going to say all this, you might as well claim then 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Hokie, Raves, and Nacho are on my short list due to sheer frustration tbh. Nacho due to his pregame "death to gimmicks" directed towards Forge, and then proceeding to absolutely gimmick himself.

I'm hurt by this.  I was leaning towards you being a Blue Shirt Guy too.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Hokie, Raves, and Nacho are on my short list due to sheer frustration tbh. Nacho due to his pregame "death to gimmicks" directed towards Forge, and then proceeding to absolutely gimmick himself.

What about me, mwil?

Just now, Raves said:

I'm hurt by this.  I was leaning towards you being a Blue Shirt Guy too.

*Visible confusion*

Just now, Dome said:

What about me, mwil?

Well, you didn't preface your pregame behavior with a "death to gimmick" bit, while then reversing course and gimmicking. Plus, you'll always be the King of the Gambiteers in my book, and I say that as a compliment, while also knowing that it frustrates you when SwAg says it in a belittling manner.