Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

y'all are allowed to have a philosophical disagreement on whether double voting is good or bad

But don't sit here and tout that as your reason for distrusting and voting for me, when you were voting for me 24 hours before I ever brought it up

That's the bigger issue

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I guess now is a good time to throw this out there.

I'm assuming that this is my last day, as scum tried to hit me last night and I barely survived. Even if I survive tonight, which I don't think I will, I'd lose these items in the process anyway, which will make me vanilla town. So, that being the case, I will be giving two of my town reads my remaining items during N2 to help prevent them from being killed. (Me specifying who these individuals are only serves to benefit scum, so I will not do it.)

Saucy. 

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

how many games is double eliminations actually in play? I don't have a roledex of all games

but I'm all for maximizing vote eliminations. period

if someone manipulates a vote in OT, that tells us things. And if two people die, that tells us things too (as well as doubling the odds of getting scum)

you can always say "well what if two town die?" but every death in the game has a certain % of success, and votes are on the higher end of that spectrum

I stand by it

I have legit never seen a game in which town has advocated for tying up the vote to get multiple lynches off the top of my head. 

I am totally willing to be proven wrong if one of the many, many vet players here can remember an instance where that was the case. Off the top of my head, I remember scum using the multiple lynches / tie to great affect in the space jam game. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

how many games is double eliminations actually in play? I don't have a roledex of all games

but I'm all for maximizing vote eliminations. period

if someone manipulates a vote in OT, that tells us things. And if two people die, that tells us things too (as well as doubling the odds of getting scum)

you can always say "well what if two town die?" but every death in the game has a certain % of success, and votes are on the higher end of that spectrum

I stand by it

Every single time its pretty much double town. Not worth it. Too easily manipulated. Too many people currently that someone will screw it up just to do it. Etc 

Just now, Forge said:

lol okay dude who has been here for 3 minutes a day just to try and avoid heat 

if your reasoning for voting me today is that I'm suggesting ties, cool. you're wrong, but cool

why did you vote for me yesterday though?

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

also, I have ALWAYS been pro double vote outs

it's a null tell at best

people trying to use it to justify votes when they were already voting me LONG before I suggested this specific thing is revisionist at best, and disingenuous at worst

Please feel free to provide support and I'll happily believe you. 

Also, I don't think I've voted you at all today. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

if your reasoning for voting me today is that I'm suggesting ties, cool. you're wrong, but cool

why did you vote for me yesterday though?

Because it was day 1 and why not? was a vote for you any better or worse than voting bcb or a number of other people? Yeah, didn't think so 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I dislike the way he keeps advocating for ties on the vote count. I think he did similar the day before. 

sorry @Forge

I guess I assumed there was a vote along with this

still doesn't matter.. you voted for me yesterday before all of this.. now you're saying (vote or no vote) that the reason you dislike me in this game is the ties

that's the explanation I'm looking for. The lack on continuity there