Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Can you or your twin restate the case against Tk3 for our friend BCB here?

Here was orcas I think 

21 hours ago, The Orca said:

Some interesting posts from Sanchez above

Tk3 imo takes Pickle's bait, pushing something easy as its designed to do (no idea on Pickle's intent)

Steering the conversation away from himself

Attacks the 1 person who is still suspect of him, making a statement that to others not paying attention that Orca is on a wild goose chase tunneling again (which isn't the case clearly if anyone has read)

Proposes something I don't think anyone has done. No one paraded around acring like they were smarter etc. Then makes a push of why he shouldn't be voted again without out right stating it. Making a statement trying to say its bad to vote the 2nd guy on the possible lynch line the next day, again trying to steer people away from himself and make people feel bad for voting him again

Now wants a double kill just to kill either me or Pickle...not that he cares which here. Highly suspect

No one said he cracked under pressure, just had to take a different approach today cause D1 he hid when the pressure was on. Probably couldn't do that 2 days in a row

Wants a double lynch again and chastising others for not doing it yesterday which if he is town he knows would have been a bad idea. Suspect 

Defends TL

Discusses scum knowing its town vs town D1, but that stale vote is exactly when town TK3 would have started a last min train...which he didn't 

Again making it look like somone is out to get him by voting for him and has a biased vote (not game related)

Again chastises someone for voting him trying to sway them to change

Ignores that I've rarely seen double lynches be anything other than double town. May work in numbers theory, but scum can manipulate to their advantage too easily 

Makes fun of Hokie for being similar to me and Pickle hoping that he changes his vote with a little ribbing 

Odd is describing Orca as being rabid after himself when its not the case if he has read 

I think this was to TL.. so after defending him I believe says its a scum tell...but don't believe he has yet to vote him 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Bcb is unopposed to a tk3 vote if there's more to it. His early mention of cult day one is never a good look 

Orca and I have issues with him pushing a tie vote as being best for town. He says that he has always been pro multi-lynch, and I can't say for sure that he's lying in regards to that, but again, unless someone can provide me an example where town actively advocated for a tie vote to get a  multi lynch, I legitimately don't remember a situation like that. Particularly early on in a game. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Orca and I have issues with him pushing a tie vote as being best for town. He says that he has always been pro multi-lynch, and I can't say for sure that he's lying in regards to that, but again, unless someone can provide me an example where town actively advocated for a tie vote to get a  multi lynch, I legitimately don't remember a situation like that. Particularly early on in a game. 

Did he have any heat before he started to push for a tie vote? Otherwise that would be a weird thing for scum to do, if he didn't actually truly believe it himself. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Did he have any heat before he started to push for a tie vote? Otherwise that would be a weird thing for scum to do, if he didn't actually truly believe it himself. 

Not going to lie...I don't remember. He may have first brought it up on day 2, but that would make sense given he was the second leading vote getter on day 1. 

That being said, it's a stance that makes me uneasy, but he could legitimately feel that way regardless of his alignment. I've generally been pro indy / third party which is often seen as a scum trait as well. So certainly possible he's telling the truth. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Not going to lie...I don't remember. He may have first brought it up on day 2, but that would make sense given he was the second leading vote getter on day 1. 

That being said, it's a stance that makes me uneasy, but he could legitimately feel that way regardless of his alignment. I've generally been pro indy / third party which is often seen as a scum trait as well. So certainly possible he's telling the truth. 

I think it was just Orca or maybe me and Orca on him when he popped in 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

For me it was 

1. He took my bait where no one really did. 

2. He came out and wanted himself in a tie with me or Orca (makes it seem like he was the GF

A few more odd things like continuing the tie thing 

this 'bait' thing is wild.. can you revisit that? you and your brother seem to know something I don't

I was calling you out on doing the whole performative "we just voted out a town" before he even flipped. It's textbook setting up the "look how civ I am", while simulaneously trying to start the rally for the #2 vote getter (me) the next day

but hey.. you're another guy doing the whole "all these things TK did on D2 is why I'm voting him" - while ignoring the fact that you voted for me on D1. It's almost like you're trying to justify a conclusion you've already reached

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

was calling you out on doing the whole performative "we just voted out a town" before he even flipped. It's textbook setting up the "look how civ I am", while simulaneously trying to start the rally for the #2 vote getter (me) the next day

Bait