Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

17 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean... no. Not at all. I don't care about "nice". There's a difference between being "mean" and being so toxic that your attitude lessens the productivity of the group. I think whatever positive perspective you offer is overshadowed by your uncontrollable need to say things that rub people the wrong way.

That, and I actually believe you. I believe that you're vanilla town. I also believe that scum are willing to jump on whatever vote train takes place right now, and that most of the trains will probably lead to a town being lynched. I'd much rather have a productive town (or, hell, a mostly inactive town) in this game with me than one that divides us.

Lessens productivity of the group? Are you high? Half of y’all aren’t even posting anything. I’m here being active and trying to figure **** out. You admitted that you’re ok with voting town as long as they’re toxic’ - so bad

Vote Count

Tk3 - The Orca, Pickle Rick, jasonwbantle, bcb1213

jasonwbantle - Matts4313, TL-TwoWinsAway, Blue, Raves

11sanchez11 - JoshstraDaymus, Malfatron, Dome, swoosh

Matts4313 - TheKillerNacho, HokieHigh, Forge

HokieHigh - squire12, MWil23

TheKillerNacho - Tk3

1 Dome - 11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Lessens productivity of the group? Are you high? Half of y’all aren’t even posting anything. I’m here being active and trying to figure **** out. You admitted that you’re ok with voting town as long as they’re toxic’ - so bad

This is inaccurate. I'm ok with voting vanilla town 1) early in the game, and 2) if their toxic nature takes away from the rest of it.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

He was being nice by taking the time to explain some social etiquette to you, be grateful and move on. 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This is inaccurate. I'm ok with voting vanilla town 1) early in the game, and 2) if their toxic nature takes away from the rest of it.

“Takes away from the rest of”

translation: I’m butthurt and my feelings are hurt so I’m crying like a *****