Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I don’t understand this question 

i thought i had the most votes and the lynch was going to be wasted on me, so to save the lynch i could sui so the next person (bcb) gets lynched. but anyways he has a lot of votes so not relevant

11 hours ago, Raves said:

@MWil23 As I stated already.  I pick someone and any info that they get I also receive.  That's why I was upset when you revealed that you got the same results.  I wanted to keep choosing you and giving out your information to draw the hit so even after I was dead you could keep looking for people.

N1-Pickle had No info to be learned

N2-Mwil I was told "Here's what MWil learned:" and then the flavor text you got.

N3-Jason had No info to be learned

N4-Mal had no Infor to be learned.

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron and @Raves can you verify that you received rejuvenation serums N2?

I was not told that i received a serum

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@bcb1213 I don't think his claim is real, especially considering Malf already stated in thread that he didn't move N4 (albeit used a gun).

I'm willing to go Raves since Malf did have information to be learned, which was that his hit failed. If somehow this is a technicality, then Raves got stuck with a crummy role...but I think that he tried to kill Pickle N2 and failed, and thus the flavor overlap with me.

@Malfatron thoughts?

i was told by bucs specificially that my hit failed