Top 12 QBs in the league.

GHARMON9

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Because he has been solid enough that his position this week wouldn't have dropped below 2 nor did the performances of any of those below him justify leaping over Rodgers this week.

So Brady was cemented no matter what Aaron did? That's my point. You have the MVP of the league automatically cemented in a spot 3 hours before he played lol. Sure, Brady throws a **** ton more but he has not been better than Aaron this year.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

So Brady was cemented no matter what Aaron did? That's my point. You have the MVP of the league automatically cemented in a spot 3 hours before he played lol. Sure, Brady throws a **** ton more but he has not been better than Aaron this year.

yeah Brady was cemented after what he has done his entire career, what he has done this entire season, and especially after what he did to the Jets today with all of the circumstances in that game that were uniquely challenging. That is my point.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

yeah Brady was cemented after what he has done his entire career, what he has done this entire season, and especially after what he did to the Jets today with all of the circumstances in that game that were uniquely challenging. That is my point.

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Allen having ice in his veins in all of his big games this year should have most people putting him pretty comfortably in the top-5. Probably approaching the top-3, but I can't put him ahead of Rodgers, Mahomes, or Brady because while Allen was murderous in damn near every big game during the regular season and the post season- he was still a bit too inconsistent against lesser competition. Some of that was due to god awful weather, but there's no excuse for some of those games (JAX, ATL, etc...). His next step is to clean up those off games. 

I won't do a top-12, but here's my top-5:

1) Brady 2) Mahomes 3) Rodgers 4) Allen 5) Herbert

Outside looking in:

Stafford, Lamar, Murray, Burrows, Prescott and Wilson. I think most of these guys, if healthy and playing for a healthy squad, will round out the top-10 QBs next year, but the competition is stiff. Hard for me to rank them, honestly. 

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1

I would say the top 5 quarterbacks this year have been in terms of performances: Brady, Rodgers, Allen, Mahomes, Stafford. Herbert & Burrow deserve credit, the latter due to his huge improvement in the latter part of the season. He's playing as good as anyone in the league at the moment.