Spider-Man: No Way Home ***Spoiler FREE Thread***

Acgott

Doc Ock looks way more sinister. Love that Molina is back.

Teases for Electro and The Green Goblin have me so excited, especially with that Dafoe laugh! So at least him and Doc Ock are on the bridge.

Its crazy how many suits Peter has on in this. 

All the rumors already had me excited for the movie and the trailer only further enhanced it. Beyond that though, I'll say that Dr Strange in this trailer was....off. Anybody else feel the same way? Just felt really out of character with how he's been presented thus far in the MCU. No judgement, just an observation. I'm hoping/expecting we find out why in the film

24 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

All the rumors already had me excited for the movie and the trailer only further enhanced it. Beyond that though, I'll say that Dr Strange in this trailer was....off. Anybody else feel the same way? Just felt really out of character with how he's been presented thus far in the MCU. No judgement, just an observation. I'm hoping/expecting we find out why in the film

I think this is just different from IF and Endgame. He was super serious and kind of unrelenting in those flicks. In his solo movie, he was MUCH more light hearted.

The most "off" thing about Strange is that he was even willing to do the spell knowing how dangerous it was.    In the grand scheme of things, Peters secret identity being exposed seems like small potatoes relative to the potential repurcussions.

But, its a movie, so convenient OOC plot points are common.

16 minutes ago, 43M said:

The most "off" thing about Strange is that he was even willing to do the spell knowing how dangerous it was.    In the grand scheme of things, Peters secret identity being exposed seems like small potatoes relative to the potential repurcussions.

Yea but he is a cocky A hole. He was as a surgeon and even though it tempered since then as Sorcerer Supreme he still used a magic (the time stone) he was repeatedly told not to use throughout the entire movie to win in his solo flick. He also stubbornly fought with the time stone out and about and rebuffed Tony's very sane and logical notion that he run and hide. Then, one a 1 in 14 million shot, he gave the time stone to Thanos AND IT WORKED. If that don't put a sense of invincibility in your head idk what will. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, 43M said:

Already whispers that that might not actually be Dr. Strange. Interesting indeed. Last time we saw Strange he was definitely a lot more no-nonsense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

They did similar to Fury in the last Spider-man movie, before the reveal.

He seemed almost bored when he first came in, mixed with his cockiness it works enough I guess. Like he’s been sitting on this spell for awhile, itching to finally do it…though I could see them making a Mandela effect joke as like a test he did.

22 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Hey was that The Lizard at 2:27? 

Is Peter going to be victory lapping/reality hopping to all the other Spider Man movie universes?

Also, dude in the white tie...Charlie Cox/Matt Murdock??? INTERESTING. 

Slow down, take a breath, most of that probably wont happen so just, in the nose, out the mouth lol