Spider-Man: No Way Home ***Spoiler FREE Thread***

Acgott

So from the trailer, we got the following villains. 

Green Goblin

Electro

Sandman

Lizard

Doc Ock

For the Multiverse Sinister Six, we need another one. I’ll guess Michael Keaton’s Vulture shows up. 

And I do not think that was Matt Murdock.

34 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Stay off social media and it's easy. Even if you use it, you can scroll by quick if you have the will power.

Nice thing with a lot of them too is you can mute certain words or accounts. 

Which I have to do a lot with like the Mandalorian, people had no chill.

28 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Green Goblin

Electro

Sandman

Lizard

Doc Ock

For the Multiverse Sinister Six, we need another one. I’ll guess Michael Keaton’s Vulture shows up. 

Vulture or Rhino make sense as the 6th one, you’d think Spider-Tom would have at least one of his own villains. Maybe Mysterio comes back too.

I also don’t think that is Matt, no cane and the wide shot didn’t look like he had glasses on when I messed with the brightness. I think he’ll be in this but not that guy. Like he very well might come in later in that scene and be like “I see you are harassing my client…”

I do think the bridge scene looked like something was off with the woman in the car behind him. Like a not perfect composite. Think there’s a chance that’s some of the people from the other Spider-Man films. Like Aunt May and Dunst’s MJ or maybe it’s just an actress they added later and need more work on. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

Green Goblin

Electro

Sandman

Lizard

Doc Ock

I missed Sandman. Train scene I’m guessing?

I was thinking the voice at the end was Dylan Baker who played Dr Connors in Spider-Man 2. Is that your Lizard scene? 

This is the only place I’ve see Matt Murdock mentioned. I didn’t see anything to make me think he was shown. 

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

This is the only place I’ve see Matt Murdock mentioned. I didn’t see anything to make me think he was shown. 

Its the guy with the white shirt and black tie whose face you dont see in interrogation room. Its a massive reach given the other guy with the jacket whose face is shown is also wearing a white shirt and black tie underneath. 

30 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Its the guy with the white shirt and black tie whose face you dont see in interrogation room. Its a massive reach given the other guy with the jacket whose face is shown is also wearing a white shirt and black tie underneath. 

The guy who's supposedly Murdock looks a bit on the heavy side.   Might just be how loose the shirt was, but I don't think its Murdock.

Lets also remember, several of the shots in this trailer are filler and may not even be in the final movie.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I missed Sandman. Train scene I’m guessing?

I was thinking the voice at the end was Dylan Baker who played Dr Connors in Spider-Man 2. Is that your Lizard scene? 

Some of the scenes with Electro you can see what looks like a ton of sand swirling, one in particular at night you can kinda see a torso form in the sand - yellow lightning to the left - black suit Spidey lower right.

The lizard scene people reference is Peter gets like attacked from behind but a magic shield stops whatever it was. All you can do is tell the shape, it’s either lizard or venom (highly doubtful). Could potentially be a version of Rhino (rumored) or maybe they make good on the Scorpion tease from Homecoming. Seen some speculation that Peter with Strange have to wrangle up these villains and that was like a cage. Which it makes sense that people tied to Peter throughout the multiverse get drawn in if the spell went wrong. Stuff like that’s happened before, similar to Into the Spider-Verse too.

8 hours ago, 43M said:

The guy who's supposedly Murdock looks a bit on the heavy side.   Might just be how loose the shirt was, but I don't think its Murdock.

Lets also remember, several of the shots in this trailer are filler and may not even be in the final movie.

spider-man-no-way-home-trailer-analysis-

3 hours ago, August4th said:

trailer breaking online records for views. The hype is real

No shock though...

1) Its a Marvel movie (which will generate hype regardless)

2)  its one of the most popular superheroes of all time.

3)  Its one of the first TRUE Phase 4 movies.

4)  Its going to include several favorite characters from past Spidey movies.