Spider-Man: No Way Home ***Spoiler FREE Thread***

Acgott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So my local theater has a ton of showtime for this tomorrow night and I bought tickets. But everywhere I look, it says it comes out December 17th, not 16th. It used to be if you wanted to see the movie "the day before", you had to go to a midnight showing. Did they extend that midnight showing period, or did I buy tickets for something other than the new Spider-Man movie tomorrow night?

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

So my local theater has a ton of showtime for this tomorrow night and I bought tickets. But everywhere I look, it says it comes out December 17th, not 16th. It used to be if you wanted to see the movie "the day before", you had to go to a midnight showing. Did they extend that midnight showing period, or did I buy tickets for something other than the new Spider-Man movie tomorrow night?

Midnight showings haven't been a thing for a long time. Basically if a big tentpole movie comes out Friday... its really thursday 

• Like 1

I know it's gonna drop as always, but it's currently sitting at a 9.2 on IMDb with 29K votes as of this writing and glowing buzz everywhere I look.

F23MZqS.gif?noredirect

Looks like we're getting that epic Spider-Man movie we've always dreamed of since the Sony-Disney deal went down. 🤘

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1