Who is the surprise cut(s) from your roster?

MikeT14

5 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

2 surprising non cuts for the jags are Taven Bryan and Andrew Wingard. 

Taven Bryan has an RAS of 9.91. Wingard is also high at 7.72.

Urban Meyer is not difficult to handicap. He wants supreme athletes. Consequently all the traditional methods like subjective evaluation are not going to mirror what Meyer is thinking. I mentioned that a few weeks ago when Meyer got rid of the mediocre athlete at linebacker.

Meyer's approach will have some spectacular failures but he'll be loyal to it because it is absolutely the correct method. 

As a Dolphins fan I thought they should have kept Malcolm Perry. Smart, versatile shifty player who lacks a half step of raw speed. But the kid is simply a winner. I took a look 5 minutes ago and saw that New England claimed Perry. That's about as shocking as Mondo Duplantis winning the pole vault. Perry was linked to the Patriots prior to that 2020 draft. Throughout last season I had the feeling Belichick was annoyed at himself at not grabbing Perry a round sooner than planned, before the Dolphins stole him away. Now Belichick gets Perry and I think he'll use him more wisely than the Dolphins did. Perry should be primarily a pass catching running back, not split wide at receiver. His quickness can drive teams nuts if utilized correctly. Perfect target for touch passes from Mac Jones.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kirill said:

The giants should’ve drafted Najee Harris to spell Saquon. They traded down and already picked up an extra 1st rounder by passing on Justin Fields and Mac Jones. Kadarius Toney has been hurt all preseason he is a bust. The RPO with Harris Saquon and Danny Jones could’ve won ball games.

You’ve got to be the worst poster on FF

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Awsi Dooger said:

As a Dolphins fan I thought they should have kept Malcolm Perry. Smart, versatile shifty player who lacks a half step of raw speed. But the kid is simply a winner. I took a look 5 minutes ago and saw that New England claimed Perry. That's about as shocking as Mondo Duplantis winning the pole vault. Perry was linked to the Patriots prior to that 2020 draft. Throughout last season I had the feeling Belichick was annoyed at himself at not grabbing Perry a round sooner than planned, before the Dolphins stole him away. Now Belichick gets Perry and I think he'll use him more wisely than the Dolphins did. Perry should be primarily a pass catching running back, not split wide at receiver. His quickness can drive teams nuts if utilized correctly. Perfect target for touch passes from Mac Jones.

What is the Fins loss is the Pats gain for Perry and young Matt Jones!