Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Like last game when you died n5?

Or the game before when you died n2 after spouting off about getting roleblocked in a mostly vanilla town game?

Or the game you were a sk and lived to the end?

Or the game you were scum with pickle, SwAg, N4L,  cheese hawk and myself?

So those almost every game except those?

All but 3. Yes. Good math.

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Otherwise known as the game where forge quite destroyed the final vestiges of third party / Indy sympathy Whicker would ever have while stabbing @MWil23in the back like I was Lando turning Han  over to Jabba 

That was the game that I had it game solved by D4 and our only shot was you siding with me and we’d have run through them, but @squire12 threatened to kill you so you’d lose. Shrewd play by squire, and that’s why he’s a mafia maestro.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

Maybe in games where ppl actually play strategically? And not on who they like? In this one almost immediately mwil put a list of ppl he wouldn’t vote to lynch no matter what. That’s ****ed up imo. Just playing favorites ruins game integrity.

No matter what? No I didn’t. That’s day 1, and that’s a half joke. I’d kill forge and meme over his grave if it meant a win for town. It’s the mafia equivalent of beating a friend in a competitive anything.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I read that second word with a 't' instead of an 'h' in his first post. I just assumed he was trash talking...

Just now, Dome said:

It was a typo.

He meant fisting.

Lmao

great minds something something 

• Like 1