Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

Just now, Scoundrel said:

First of all this vote shall not count due to that not being my name. Second of all Forge you are incorrect! And everyone should have jumped on the forge train when they had the chance! 

Red lettered commuter...I'll take my chances on the vote

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Sanchez your bs makes me sad. I am untargetable when I commute am I not? So did your move say it failed or what was the language used? Hmmmm? 

I mean last gm I had an unlockable hit N1 and chose the only person who could survive it so I guess there is a chance I chose a town member who is untargetable at night. I think the odds are better that you are mafia tho

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I mean last gm I had an unlockable hit N1 and chose the only person who could survive it so I guess there is a chance I chose a town member who is untargetable at night. I think the odds are better that you are mafia tho

My first game not being vanilla and you all but destroy my ability N1. Wasn't super happy with such rudeness.

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:
15 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I'd rather lose than see you win 

when you see it

I think Dome also got similar vibes that I did:

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Before night ends… skywind.

His joke vote on Jason seemed coached or at the very least not nearly as lost as most 1st time players are. I think it may has been his first vote of the game. 

I disliked Jason’s reaction to the joke vote more than I disliked the joke vote, but it’s worth noting

TBH, I thought as though his language betrayed him. Not the "I'd rather lose" part, but the "see you win" part gave him/his alignment away. If he was Town, he'd have said something along the lines of "I'd rather lose without you than see US win with you."