Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

Yesterday was a blur. I doubt I’ll go back and reread that unless absolutely necessary.

I still think skywind or bcb is the best lynch.

Bcb is too good to not understand all the ways Sanchez’s move could be made less effective after it’s been outed, but he acted like he didn’t understand. I called this out yesterday and he ignored me. He said he was “perplexed” iirc, that people wouldn’t just follow sanchez again.

Skywind was one of those people who didn’t just blindly follow sanchez results and he voted elsewhere for the first half of the day, I believe he was trying to distance himself from a civ flip. This is with the D1 and d2 behavior I already pointed out. 

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

Skywind was one of those people who didn’t just blindly follow sanchez results and he voted elsewhere for the first half of the day, I believe he was trying to distance himself from a civ flip. This is with the D1 and d2 behavior I already pointed out. 

It's cute that you think I might know what this means 

Fwiw, I voted Daniel following the little fight with mwil. LIS, it's possible both are just trying working together and to make each other appear innocent. To be blunt, I voted for daniel because I think he's smarter and a bigger threat.

Changed my vote to go with the team on TL but I made it pretty clear that I thought his defense was sincere.

I think dome pushing me is pretty questionable here, what makes my vote more suspicious than any other non TL vote yesterday? 

I could go skywind, I guess.

I'm thinking we have three mafia left out of 11.  Malf told us straight up that it's two factions only, and that scum can't do more than one night move.  Either he put a lot of vanillas and weak roles into the town, or there were at least four.

Of those left, Sanchez is the most clear.  Can't trust his invest, apparently, but he's given us a mafia.  Possible big brain move, but I doubt it.

Dome seems pretty town to me.

Beyond that, I don't know.  One out of three shot for everyone left.

For whatever it's worth, in order of scumminess:

MWil-really flipped out over being listed as suspicious, which seemed panicky and disingenuous to me

Hokie-I was a mason with him last game, but not super familiar with how he plays, but that series of posts yesterday where he just posted other quotes really seemed like someone trying to look like they're participating; he's also distanced himself from the town lynches near the end IIRC

skywind-If I'm gonna follow a case, I'll follow a Dome made case; new player, but doesn't look like he's really trying to help town

bcb-he always lurks, but he's been more active than usual when he's town

Swag-I haven't played with Swag in a while, so maybe he's checked out for this one, but he's usually more of a leader than this

Forge-I'm not even sure if he's playing by Forge rules; no idea what to make of him

Matts-I couldn't tell you one thing Matts has done other than say he's gonna kill Swag

Daboyle-lurker is lurking

Dome-town read

Sanchez-claimed ability