The Raider Chopping Block 🪓

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

There is nothing that can justify leavitt being on the roster. Not even special-teams. I’m sure Karl Joseph was better special-teams than him

Why are you sure of that? Were you at the practices and in the meeting rooms?

Did you guys miss me?!?! haha

Edit -  but real talk - Mayock mentioned that he missed alot of time (2 games) with injury so that played a factor.

Edited by NightTrainLane

12 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Karl Joseph was good on special teams too

Leavitt more than doubled KJ's special teams snaps the last two years which means he played on more units and with Gillespie and Teamer looking like they can play some snaps on Sundays on defense and fair ok at least, that makes the last DB on the roster a must as a special teams demon. Leavitt is a better fit there imo. I'm sad we couldn't see KJ back in black but I don't think it's outlandish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

Leavitt more than doubled KJ's special teams snaps the last two years which means he played on more units and with Gillespie and Teamer looking like they can play some snaps on Sundays on defense and fair ok at least, that makes the last DB on the roster a must as a special teams demon. Leavitt is a better fit there imo. I'm sad we couldn't see KJ back in black but I don't think it's outlandish.

Very interesting perspective. I've never looked at it that way

• Like 1