2021 Cuts Tracker

packfanfb

When Bak tore his ACL you just knew it was gonna affect his availability for the start of the next season. Was hoping it would only be the first 4 or so games instead of likely 8-9. Packers are fortunate they have someone like Jenkins who can step in, though the interior OL takes a hit for the time being.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Wilborn is basically Randy Ramsey.

Wilborn was a hybrid S/LB in college playing fulltime in space, Ramsey was a rush end who played down hill fulltime. In the LB room, they are polar opposites in what they historically have been trained to do. Fairly different individuals.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So 15 moves so far and I'm not sure if we were at 79 or 80 coming into today so at least 11-12 more moves in the next few hours. 

11 moves still to be made with Bakh staying on the PUP. 

I don't see where Gaines was cut, any tweet linking that move?

Edited by R T

Notable players we haven't heard about yet:  

QB: none

RB: none

WR: Winfree, Hazelton

TE: Kaufusi 

OL: Cronk, Hanson

DL: Previlon, Kemp, Anderson

EDGE: Scott, Rivers

ILB: Wilborn, Harris

CB: none

S: none

** I'm assuming guys like Taylor, Heflin, Garvin, McDuffie and Yiadom have made the team. 

5 minutes ago, R T said:

Wilborn was a hybrid S/LB in college playing fulltime in space, Ramsey was a rush end who played down hill fulltime. In the LB room, they are polar opposites in what they historically have been trained to do. Fairly different individuals.  

6-3 230 vs. 6-3 238...not much of a difference body wise. Ramsey was seen as an undersized EDGE but got kicked inside at some point playing more of an Anthony Barr type of role. Both have played the same LB role in the preseason until Ramsey got hurt. You're right in their entry into the league, but the coaching staff has adjusted their roles into being similar if not the same.

Quoting Huber here:

Center Jake Hanson, a sixth-round pick in 2020 who failed to make the roster as a rookie, has made it as the ninth lineman. He played only center in the preseason but took a lot of guard reps during camp.

My only thought is "why?"

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Quoting Huber here:

Center Jake Hanson, a sixth-round pick in 2020 who failed to make the roster as a rookie, has made it as the ninth lineman. He played only center in the preseason but took a lot of guard reps during camp.

My only thought is "why?"

Biggest surprise so far.

• Like 1