2021 Cuts Tracker

packfanfb

5 minutes ago, Chili said:

How is that even logically possible?

A team typically rush the ball about 30 times a game. That's 240 rushes in 8 games and Atkins only made tackle. Doesn't smell right.

The only reasonable conclusion is he must've been exclusively only in obvious passing downs. Just rush the passer, nothing else.

119 snaps all year fwiw

53 minutes ago, Norm said:

119 snaps all year fwiw

Atkins tore his labrum early in the 2020 season and he tried to make a go of it...but no luck. So he shut it down.  Then he had surgery to repair it and he was cleared on July 1st and began taking visits, including GB and Seattle.

(I don't know if he was in GB for medical reasons or football reasons)

Big name, no game ?

LOL - that would be you guys and your box score scouting.

Edited by Shanedorf
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Atkins tore his labrum early in the 2020 season and he tried to make a go of it...but no luck. So he shut it down.  Then he had surgery to repair it and he was cleared on July 1st and began taking visits, including GB and Seattle.

(I don't know if he was in GB for medical reasons or football reasons)

Big name, no game ?

LOL - that would be you guys and your box score scouting.

He sucks

• Like 3

I look at that Bears front and I'm envious. Going to be hard running against that front. They have some beef with Hicks, Goldman and Tonga plugging the middle and they have good linebackers that can flow to the ball. Good luck running against that. They have grown men,  other than Kenny we have Jags plugging the middle. I just hope Slaton can give us something as a rookie.

46 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I look at that Bears front and I'm envious. Going to be hard running against that front. They have some beef with Hicks, Goldman and Tonga plugging the middle and they have good linebackers that can flow to the ball. Good luck running against that. They have grown men,  other than Kenny we have Jags plugging the middle. I just hope Slaton can give us something as a rookie.

The Bears suck! Hicks is coming off a year of injuries and is 31. He's in decline. Goldman sat out last year so he's going to have to get back to playing shape. Tonya is a 25 year old rookie, are you serious? 

Trevathan is in decline. Mack was a shadow of his former self last year and they have nothing on the other side. 

The Bears SUCK! 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Norm said:

He sucks

One of several possibilities at this stage in his career.

With some of the Big Guys, they get old, fat and lazy - just collecting a check. But in the case of Geno- he's a five star human being, Man of the Year winner and a fine upstanding citizen - which leads me to believe you'd get everything he has left.

His ability to push the pocket, spell Clark AND line up alongside him would help turn GB's DL into a true strength.  400-500 snaps should do the trick and since Barry is going to play more DL/snap than we've seen from others- there's plenty to go around and keep these guys fresh.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Old Guy said:

The Bears suck! Hicks is coming off a year of injuries and is 31. He's in decline. Goldman sat out last year so he's going to have to get back to playing shape. Tonga is a 25 year old rookie, are you serious? 

Trevathan is in decline. Mack was a shadow of his former self last year and they have nothing on the other side. 

The Bears SUCK! 

Goldman's very overrated. I remember when we were all clamoring to draft him, but he's never really developed into the stud many of us thought he would be. Agreed on Hicks, he just doesn't have the power he once had and with a bigger IOL, we should easily wash him out of the play in the run game.