2021 Cuts Tracker

packfanfb

Just now, Leader said:

I think this guy's gonna make it. Cant say I know how good he actually is, but his rep is of a hard nosed hitter - and we could use more of that IMO.

I agree. I think we keep extra ILBs this year because they are better players than other positions and good special teams contributors, too

11 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Equanimeous Valdes-Scantling? 

Yeah his cousin. Sorry but I had to deal with two Hurricanes this weekend Ida and my nagging wife Hurricane Sharon. I'm just happy I made it back to WI. My brain is fried.

Edited by St Vince
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I think this guy's gonna make it. Cant say I know how good he actually is, but his rep is of a hard nosed hitter - and we could use more of that IMO.

McDuffie was all over the place against the Bills.  I think he earned it based on that.  I am curious though, what is the point of Ty Summers if we also keep Burks and McDuffie? Though, I kept all 3 on my predictions.

1 minute ago, craig said:

Will one of the obscure LB make it?  Scott, Rivers, Harris havne't been cut-listed yet, I don't think?  

I had Rivers.  He looked like a not quite as good Randy Ramsey to me.

I would keep Delonte Scott on the PS, if I could.  The guy is not good, but he is still young, and he is huge.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

McDuffie was all over the place against the Bills.  I think he earned it based on that.  I am curious though, what is the point of Ty Summers if we also keep Burks and McDuffie? Though, I kept all 3 on my predictions.

Depth, injury concerns and special teams. We cant bemoan ST performance if we keep supplying the units with the dregs of our roster. That unit needs *players*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, craig said:

With Vanlanen, Bakhti, and Braden off, Coy Cronk and Jake Hansen haven't been cut-listed yet....  Any chance for Cronk to make it?  

I was just thinking the same thing. There was a very positive comment about Cronk after the draft from another teams scout about him being the best OL not drafted, better than CVL who was drafted in the 6th round.