Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Holy crap

WHAT?!?!?!
I think like 4 years ago the cheifs had a stretch were they kept playing backup QBS lol. Hopefully we have a streak like that. 
Im all for beating teams at their best when youre a good proven team. . . but We arent that, and ill take them how we can

Of course the Raven thread has a photo of Tony purposely injuring Gannon like they are proud of it. Disgusting imo. Raven fans have always been my least favorite on the forum. By far the most arrogant and biggest homers year in and year out. 

Hoping for a win to shut them up, but of course they will blame it on injuries. Injuries will have nothing to do with this game. We always 100% destroy Marcus Peters every time, regardless of what team he is on. 

With that said, I still think a close 3-4 point loss is the most likely scenario here. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Marcus Peters is probably the CB who gave Derek Carr the worst trouble. Had at least 2-3 Pick sixes vs him

Peters may have a couple picks on Carr but Carr has destroyed him the past six years or so. Peters gambles way too much and Carr usually booty r***s him for least 150 yards.