Week 1- Cowboys @ Bucs - Season Opener

ravishingone

37 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Got to enjoy this year, no doubt.  Retired Brees, sent Rodgers into a mental meltdown, and chased Mahomes right off the field.  Have to enjoy being the Champ.

tenor.gif

**** it. Bucs by 30.

Every week. Doesn't matter.

Prove me wrong. Until then, We're going 20-0.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Got to enjoy this year, no doubt.  Retired Brees, sent Rodgers into a mental meltdown, and chased Mahomes right off the field.  Have to enjoy being the Champ.

tenor.gif

This has to be my favourite part of last season. 

For all that group of players have lorded it over us for years, we’ve won more championships than them in the last 10 years, ended one of the final shots before the cap nightmare properly kicks in and retired the QB that caused us so many problems over the years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

This has to be my favourite part of last season. 

For all that group of players have lorded it over us for years, we’ve won more championships than them in the last 10 years, ended one of the final shots before the cap nightmare properly kicks in and retired the QB that caused us so many problems over the years.

The SB team beat what appears 3 HOF Qbs as well as the first team to host and win it.  I'm not sure there has been a better run in the playoffs.  

The Saints game changed the course of history, no doubt.

9 hours ago, ravishingone said:

The SB team beat what appears 3 HOF Qbs as well as the first team to host and win it.  I'm not sure there has been a better run in the playoffs.  

The Saints game changed the course of history, no doubt.

I just keep saying this over and over and it gets sweeter every time.

Last season had every storyline imaginable. 

It's the greatest super bowl run of all time.

Brady leaves NE, comes here, we trade for Gronk, covid gets way worse, getting our ***** handed to us by the saints TWICE,  getting in as a Wildcard team, going on the road to beat the 3 HOF qbs, AND winning in our home field (which has been EVERY team's dream since forever) 

It just doesn't get any better

• Like 5

Things I'll be keeping an eye on tonight:

1. The secondary - Does SMB continue to look like the gamechanger 2nd corner we had in the playoff run? How the depth beyond CD3, SMB and Dean fairs.

2. The right side of the O-line - Is Cappa a little rusty? Any 2nd year regression with Wirfs?

3. How much we utilize Gio

4. How we scheme up Tryon early on