Sad People

14 hours ago, adamq said:

OK, for the title.. I plan on starting

QB- Lamar 

RB- Mixon, Zeke

WR- AJ Brown, Adams, Marq Brown

TE- Schultz, maybe Waller

Flex- Help!

Pollard, Lazard, Sutton, Van Jefferson, AJ Green are my options.. Leaning towards Van the man. .5 PPR

If MSV doesn't play then Lazard has the highest upside, imo. Wouldn't start Sutton with Drew Lock at QB and Pollard is 50/50. Green is interesting because the Cowboys/Cardinals game should be high scoring so I could see him having a good week. If Waller plays you have to start him.

Well, here we go. My opponent and I have pretty much locked our lineups barring any covid issues.

Full PPR

My lineup

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB1: Austin Ekeler

RB2: Sony Michel

WR1: Davante Adams

WR2: Tyler Locket

TE: Cole Kmet

FLEX: Antonio Brown

K: Greg Zuerlein

DST: 49ers

And my opponents lineup

QB: Kyler Murray

RB1: Rashaad Penny

RB2: Ronald Jones

WR1: Steffon Diggs

WR2: Christian Kirk

TE: Dalton Schultz

FLEX: Chase Edmonds (Osborn if Conner plays)

K: Nick Folk

DST: Eagles

Edited by LieutenantGains

Man I had such an amazing draft and was able to sell high on guys which led to an embarrassment of riches. The team I'm starting in championship week: 

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Aaron Jones

RB - David Montgomery

WR - Cooper Kupp

WR - Davane Adams

Flexx - Stefon Diggs

Flex - Jeff Wilson

TE - Travis Kelce

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm essentially locked in with my starting lineup, I just have to figure out my last flex. 

Full PPR: 

D'Andre Swift vs Seattle

Devonta Smith vs WFT 

Jeff Wilson vs Houston

Javonte Williams vs LA Chargers

How much run would Swift get if he plays?  Feels like he would be eased back in.  

Devonta has been hit or miss.

Wilson has Mitchell likely returning and probably Lance starting, so who knows how much volume he sees.

Javonte might be the best option, but Lock stunts that offense production.

Not an easy call.  As of now I'd rank them

Williams, Smith, Swift ( if he plays), Wilson

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

How much run would Swift get if he plays?  Feels like he would be eased back in.  

Devonta has been hit or miss.

Wilson has Mitchell likely returning and probably Lance starting, so who knows how much volume he sees.

Javonte might be the best option, but Lock stunts that offense production.

Not an easy call.  As of now I'd rank them

Williams, Smith, Swift ( if he plays), Wilson

Mitchell is still a limited participant so not sure he plays. I think Swift will get a full workload if he's back.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Mitchell is still a limited participant so not sure he plays. I think Swift will get a full workload if he's back.

always tough with players coming back from injury when there are decent options on the team and the team is out of contention.  I could see Swift being the main back OR I could see him getting like 25% of the workload

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

2 RB and 1 Flex

Jacobs

Barkley

Michael Carter

Mattison

D. Williams

Barkley has been killing me, unsure if Cook is back, TB has a good run defense (MC) and is Williams getting all the touches this week?  Tough decision for me.

Jacobs is getting good volume

Barkley is not very reliable on a bad offense

Carter is certainly an option, round offense though

Mattison is likely behind Cook (he is off COVID list)

Darrel Williams should be high volume in a better offense than the rest

Williams, Jacobs, Carter is who I would role with.  Hard to sit Barkley in the title game, but he is very TD dependent 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

2 RB and 1 Flex

Jacobs

Barkley

Michael Carter

Mattison

D. Williams

Barkley has been killing me, unsure if Cook is back, TB has a good run defense (MC) and is Williams getting all the touches this week?  Tough decision for me.

I'd definitely use Darrell Williams with CEH sidelined. I'd expect it to be a 60/40 split between Williams and Gore but it should be a high scoring game and teams have had success playing two safeties deep against the Chiefs. That should leave some space for Williams as a runner but more importantly I think this is a prime week for him to eat in PPR with checkdowns as the Bengals look to slow down Hill and Kelcee. 

I wouldn't use Mattison unless Cook is out in which case he's easily the must start of the 5. I'd also be a little weary of Carter because the Bucs run defense is elite and the game could and likely will get out of hand early. The only hope for him is that he can score on check downs like we saw with Gaskin earlier this year against Tampa. Saquan is also someone I'd be weary about because the Bears run D is at least solid and the Giants seem to be scaling back his usage to protect his health long term. 

I'd probably go with Josh Jacobs personally, especially with all of the Colts defenders out. The Raiders have shown a commitment to getting the running game going again and with Drake out he should see at least 20 touches.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Full point PPR

QB, 2RB, 2 WR, TE, 1 flex

Debating on Mitchell, Renfro Smith or Carter in the flex spot

QB:  Hurts
RB:  Elliott, Penny, Mitchell, Carter, Davis, Wilson
WR:  Deebo, AJB, Renfro, McLaurin, Devonta Smith, Elijah Moore
TE:  Henry, Fant

If Elijah Mitchell is playing I'd definitely use him, maybe over Penny. Renfrow is in a smash spot this week as well with Waller out again. I wouldn't personally use Michael Carter. 

40 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If Elijah Mitchell is playing I'd definitely use him, maybe over Penny. Renfrow is in a smash spot this week as well with Waller out again. I wouldn't personally use Michael Carter. 

I'm just not sure what SF offense looks like if Lance starts.  

Just saw Waller is out.  Does bump Renfro up, but last week was a dud

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

I'm just not sure what SF offense looks like if Lance starts.  

Just saw Waller is out.  Does bump Renfro up, but last week was a dud

Yeah Lance playing definitely changes everything because he runs and can steal red zone TD. His turnovers and ability to sustain drives could also limit potential red zone trips. 

Renfrow didn't have a great game but still finished with 13 points and was WR 31 on the week, not great but he didn't lose your week for you.