Pick two .5ppr

Emanuel Sanders vs IND

Aiyuk @ JAX

Josh Jacobs vs CIN

Pick two .5ppr 

Jeff Wilson Jr @ JAX

Tee Higgins @ LVR

Bateman @ CHI

would you believe me if I told you the top one was 10 teams and the bottom was 12 teams? lol really struggling with the second one

2 hours ago, N4L said:

Pick two .5ppr

Emanuel Sanders vs IND

Aiyuk @ JAX

Josh Jacobs vs CIN

Pick two .5ppr 

Jeff Wilson Jr @ JAX

Tee Higgins @ LVR

Bateman @ CHI

would you believe me if I told you the top one was 10 teams and the bottom was 12 teams? lol really struggling with the second one

Team 1: Emmanuel Sanders, Josh Jacobs

This is a tough one but Ayiuk's usage is so tough to predict and the 49ers love to run the ball. Jacobs hasn't been great but he has a good matchup this week against the Bengals. And the Bills have the highest implied team total according to Vegas this weekend playing a Colts team that is 30th in terms of points allowed to WR. Sanders also gets a slight boost because Beasley is banged up.

Team 2: Jeff Wilson, Rashod Bateman

Elijah Mitchell probably isn't playing and we've seen Wilson have 20-30 point spike weeks in the past. Hollywood Brown is questionable and Bateman has received 16 targets over the last two weeks, if Brown is out or limited I expect that we'll see an uptick in Bateman's targets against a soft Bears secondary.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

Who Should I play at 
RB 2
WR 1 & 2
Flex?

Options -

RB -  Fournette, Gaskin, M.Carter, A Mattison, C. Hubbard

WR - J. Jefferson, CD Lamb, Hollywood Brown . M .Williams, DPJ

I'm leaning heavily with Fournette at RB2

WR 1&2 JJ and CD

Flex is what I'm debating heavily. Gaskins is super hit or miss but he's up against the Jets and is the clear #1 with Malcolm Brown on IR. M .Carter is emerging and is becoming consistent.  Hollywood has averaged 13 targets a game over the past 3 weeks. M. Williams fell the heck off and have kept him on the bench for weeks. DPJ is just filler. 

Fournette at RB2

Jefferson and Lamb at WR 1/2

I'd lean toward Hollywood Brown in the flex but he's questionable this week. If he's out I'd probably going with Michael Carter. 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 8:37 PM, NYRaider said:

Fournette at RB2

Jefferson and Lamb at WR 1/2

I'd lean toward Hollywood Brown in the flex but he's questionable this week. If he's out I'd probably going with Michael Carter. 

Agreed with this. 

Superflex league....2nd QB, Heinicke vs Carolina or Huntley vs Chicago? 

On 11/22/2021 at 9:27 PM, NYRaider said:

I need to stream a TE next week for Kelcee's bye. Full PPR:

• Noah Fant vs LA Chargers

• Dan Arnold vs Atlanta 

• Logan Thomas vs Seattle

• Pat Freiermuth vs Cincy

• Evan Engram vs Philadelphia 

I like Pat as a high upside play. Ebron should be out and Pat and Ben seem to have good rapport. Otherwise I'd lean Arnold for a safe floor. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

I like Pat as a high upside play. Ebron should be out and Pat and Ben seem to have good rapport. Otherwise I'd lean Arnold for a safe floor. 

Yeah I'm going with Pat for sure. Even with the Steelers offense struggling in the first Bengals game he still scored their only TD.

• Like 1

Similar to the last question, I'm debating between a Dan Arnold bounce back game or Logan Thomas' return while Kelce is out this week. Really on the fence with it. I would expect Arnold to return this week as a point of emphasis in the Jags passing attack but Thomas gets the better matchup and is seemingly a far better bet to score a TD. 

Thoughts? 

On 11/25/2021 at 11:31 AM, SaveOurSonics said:

Similar to the last question, I'm debating between a Dan Arnold bounce back game or Logan Thomas' return while Kelce is out this week. Really on the fence with it. I would expect Arnold to return this week as a point of emphasis in the Jags passing attack but Thomas gets the better matchup and is seemingly a far better bet to score a TD. 

Thoughts? 

If Logan Thomas is going to play I'd roll with him. Rick Seals-Jones was getting consistent targets while filling in for Thomas. And at the end of the day you're betting on Taylor Heinicke vs Trevor Lawerence. I bought the Dan Arnold hype but no Jaguars players can be trusted outside of James Robinson.